Taxi cost from Yokohama cruise port to station

Dizzydi1944

If the information is of any help to anyone, we walked from Osanbashi cruise terminal to the Nihon-Odori Station, where we caught a train to Yokohama Station, then a train to Narita. It was fast, comfortable and easy.

But I know the OP is asking about the Skybus rather than the train, and not sure you mean the Osanbashi terminal.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:34 PM, Dizzydi1944 said:

On 3/16/2019 at 8:34 PM, Dizzydi1944 said:

Does anyone know how easy it is and the cost to get a taxi from the new industrial port in Yokohama to the station

This question keeps coming up in my brain.  OP, I think you're asking about the Airport Limousine Bus.  The "Skybus" you referenced in post #3 does not go to the airport.  I believe that "Skybus" is another name for Tokyo's HOHO bus.  AND I'm not sure which terminal you mean as the "new industrial port".  AFAIK all the cruise ships use Osanbashi.  

IF I'm correct, the easiest way would be taking a taxi from Osanbashi to the Yokohama City Air Terminal where you can catch the Airport Limo Bus to Narita (3600¥ per person).  Door to door service.  

https://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/areas/bus_stop/nrt/ycat/for/23/#anc004      There may be other pickup points for the bus that are closer to the port, but I don't think the bus runs as frequently.

Cost for that 10 minute taxi ride from Osanbashi to City Air Terminal will be roughly 2000¥ for a taxi that fits 3 with luggage.

post #4 explains the same travel route using the train to City Air Terminal.  Cost is roughly 200¥ per person

Edited by jkgourmet

Well, we are narrowing it down.

There is no new industrial port in Yokohama, but it might be the old Yamashita industrial port.

Now we just need to know which of the 200 or so stations in Yokohama we want to go to.

I received this email this morning from the port officials in Yokohama Japan 

Please be informed that MSC Splendida will be on Daikoku Pier (Bellow details) on April 26 and 27th at Yokohama  Name of Pier :  Daikoku T3 & 4

Address: 13 Daikoku, Tsurumi, Yokohama Kanagawa, 230-0054 Japan

So if anybody has a ranging private transportation for tours this is the address you can send to the tour company.

This is posted on Splendida roll call for cruise Dubai to Tokyo -- its on page 20 post 479

5 hours ago, Donald said:

Well, we are narrowing it down.

There is no new industrial port in Yokohama, but it might be the old Yamashita industrial port.

Now we just need to know which of the 200 or so stations in Yokohama we want to go to.

Yokohama city air terminal would be my choice.  Look at the schedules showing frequency of Airport Limo.  Also - some of the hotel pickup points require reservations.  Too much hassle.  

4 hours ago, emmas gran said:

I received this email this morning from the port officials in Yokohama Japan 

Please be informed that MSC Splendida will be on Daikoku Pier (Bellow details) on April 26 and 27th at Yokohama  Name of Pier :  Daikoku T3 & 4

Address: 13 Daikoku, Tsurumi, Yokohama Kanagawa, 230-0054 Japan

So if anybody has a ranging private transportation for tours this is the address you can send to the tour company.

This is posted on Splendida roll call for cruise Dubai to Tokyo -- its on page 20 post 479

Thank you. Thought it was a new pier MSC were using. Hence my query

Think the best option seems to be using MSC Splendida's drop off tour ending at Narita airport.