What to Wear in Thermal Spa?

mnocket

• 1 month later...

We cruised on the Belissima in the Med last year.  The thermal spa usually have several people....in fact, I was never able to get on a thermal lounger, which is my favorite thing in a spa!  However, even though we were in Europe, I didn't notice anyone NOT in a bathing suit.  Lots of different spa areas, like a rain shower, thermal loungers, plunge pools, etc.

1 hour ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

in fact, I was never able to get on a thermal lounger, which is my favorite thing in a spa!

My one "complaint" about Thermal Suites on whatever ship of whatever line is that there are never sufficient thermal loungers for the number of guests who want them.  Signs that are supposed to "remind" guests that other guests would like to use them are of no use.  There are posts on CC of deck chair "hogs", there are thermal lounger "hogs" as well.  

14 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Our local spa has a maximum 20 minute time suggesting.

20 seems sufficient, especially if others are waiting. But if no one is waiting, then lounge all day. Personally, I get bored just sitting somewhere for too long. But I've never actually used a proper heated lounge bed. Maybe I'd love it and just want to fall asleep on it.

16 hours ago, 2cruiseluvrs said:

Personally, I get bored just sitting somewhere for too long. But I've never actually used a proper heated lounge bed. Maybe I'd love it and just want to fall asleep on it.

I share your thinking about staying in one position too long.  But, if the heated lounge bed is properly working, the background music is just right, and the seas are gently rocking:  it can become "nap time".  

6 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

I share your thinking about staying in one position too long.  But, if the heated lounge bed is properly working, the background music is just right, and the seas are gently rocking:  it can become "nap time".  

I'm pretty sure you just described nap heaven.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Will be on Divina 10apr.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, Tapi said:

Ha,ha. I too thought that the spa attire on the Meraviglia in the Med would’ve been more “relaxed” than what we experienced on the Divina in the Caribbean, so I was a bit surprised that it was the other way around. I must admit that I’d lost some of my modesty after a few days on the Divina, so I would’ve been fine if the spa on the Meraviglia had been like the Divina.