NCL Escape Studio Cabin Question

bjtravelnews

Hello everyone.  We are sailing on the Escape to Bermuda in a few months.  Normally, my youngest daughter (28) rooms with us.  With this cruise she will have her own studio cabin.  While daughter is pretty independent, she is autistic and sometimes needs a little help with things.  Are we allowed to enter the Studio area to provide assistance if she needs it?  I am not asking to have card access to her room - but rather can she bring us into the area and her room with her card?

Thanks everyone!

Unless you make a big deal of going in as a group and sitting in the Solo lounge all day, most likely no one will notice. There's no one 'spotting' solo guests like there would be in the Haven, for example. It's only really obvious someone is out of place when they come inside in a large multi-generational group, or bring their kids in (solo studios are 18+). I've chased young kids away from the lounge a few times that people had let in and who were grabbing food with their bare hands.

But generally it's pretty quiet. 

• Like 1

It's not a problem for your daughter to let you into the studio cabin area to go to her cabin at all... Now, if your family wanted to all start hanging out in the studio lounge, that may raise a few eyebrows... What you're talking about is perfectly acceptable...