Drink Package and Coffee

Stella1250

Stella, There is coffee in the Grills Concierge mid ship 9 deck (QM2) and the Grills Lounge 11 deck other Queens every morning. You can also get coffee from the buffet all day long gratis. If you are in QG, there is a pod coffee maker, and a tea kettle in your suite. Not starbucks but good coffee. 

3 hours ago, Stella1250 said:

Well, that sounds good. We are in QG. I was wondering about the "special" coffees, like lattes and such?

That will take you to Sir Samuels, on deck 3 or the Carintinthia lounge on deck 7 forward of the buffet. You can also get expresso drinks in the Grills lounge, opposite the Queens Grill on deck 7 when they are open. These have a variety of coffees at added cost. There are special packages for coffees and for soft drinks. I don't know if you have one of those or the Wine and Spirits package. 

I clipped this excerpt from another drinks questions. "Free Drinks Package offer is applicable only to guests reserving a Princess Grill Suite or Queens Grill Suite on voyages 7 nights or longer listed under this promotion. The Free Drinks offer applies to all drinks $12 and under purchased on board during the cruise. Drinks under this promotion can be purchased and consumed free of charge by the participant only, and may not be purchased for people who are not booked on the promotion." 

It says all drinks, but also later says the drinker must be 21 or older which suggest alcohol. Perhaps a recent passenger can comment on their experience. 

Edited by Bigmike911

Stella:  We were very recently on the Victoria in Princess Grill with the drinks package.  We do love our specialty coffees.  We indulged in the Grills Lounge and in the Grill with no bills produced.  However we also went to the Chart Room and ordered lots of coffee and had to sign the bill.  But because of the drinks package, it was all reconciled and we did not pay for any of it.  We were happily caffinated and paid nothing.  Cool, but considering what we paid for our stateroom?  Expensive coffee to be sure.

Oh, and I can add...we have been on the QM2 with a drinks package that was a Grills promotion and we went to Sir Samuels every late morning and enjoyed delicious coffee and never had to pay for it.

4 hours ago, tv24 said:

Oh, and I can add...we have been on the QM2 with a drinks package that was a Grills promotion and we went to Sir Samuels every late morning and enjoyed delicious coffee and never had to pay for it.

Excellent news. Thank you. I guess I can enjoy as much coffee as I can JWB. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found a Cunard Web posting on the Drinks package offered with some bookings, and found it covers Wine, spirits up to $11, and includes coffee and soft drinks. But alas as Cunard web postings go I could not find it again. If I run across it, I will post a link. 

Edited by Bigmike911

If you put in drinks package in the search part of Cunard's "Help and Advice" section on their website it will show you all packages that are available and the costs and what is included.

Edited by majortom10