Reflection question - anyone presently on board?

Welland

If anyone can ascertain this information I will provide my thanks now.

The April 1 sailing.....any idea who Captain, Staff Captain, Hotel Director and Guest Relations manager will be?  Any insights or "possibles" would be appreciated.

I am curious...I have seen many people ask this question on many boards.

Why is this such a common question?  Why is relevant?  not trying to be "fresh" just want to know what difference it makes to someone's cruise.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Welland said:

The April 1 sailing.....any idea who Captain, Staff Captain, Hotel Director and Guest Relations manager will be?  Any insights or "possibles" would be appreciated.

Why don't you go straight to the horse's mouth?

I will try to answer the questions that have been poised to me:

1.  to Jon'smom,  having travelled frequently on X it is always nice to see some of the senior officers who we have had conversations, etc with over the years.   It is nice to know in advance if we will have the opportunity to see these people again.

2.  to G.M.T.'s response, "why don't you go straight to the horse's mouth".   If I had access to the appropriate department at X to obtain this information I would not have asked on Cruise Critic.  Cruise Critic has been a viable option for us in the past in asking questions and having appropriate responses.  I was hoping for the same result this time

I hope I have answered your questions.     🙂

3 hours ago, Welland said:

I posted the Captain’s name and Eddy Jenkins as the Cruise  Director in the last. few pages of the April 1 Roll Call. Running out now, but will try to find the post number later tonight if you can’t find it. 

9 minutes ago, ChuckL said:

I posted the Captain’s name and Eddy Jenkins as the Cruise  Director in the last. few pages of the April 1 Roll Call. Running out now, but will try to find the post number later tonight if you can’t find it. 

Thanks.   I did in fact see it.   I was wondering though if there will be a changeover of staff.   I believe that many of the senior personnel are at "that 3 month mark" (Captain, Hotel Director, etc).  Believe that Eddy has been on board longer than that and it is time for his vacation as well.   If you are able to find out any updated info that would be greatly appreciated.     🙂

Just now, Welland said:

Thanks.   I did in fact see it.   I was wondering though if there will be a changeover of staff.   I believe that many of the senior personnel are at "that 3 month mark" (Captain, Hotel Director, etc).  Believe that Eddy has been on board longer than that and it is time for his vacation as well.   If you are able to find out any updated info that would be greatly appreciated.     🙂

I just found it too! It was #964on March 12 in the April 1 Roll Call. Eddy Jenkins will be leaving the Reflection on April 12. Not sure if it’s vacation or change of ships. I don’t have a clue on anyone else’s departures. 

Chuck

1 minute ago, ChuckL said:

I just found it too! It was #964on March 12 in the April 1 Roll Call. Eddy Jenkins will be leaving the Reflection on April 12. Not sure if it’s vacation or change of ships. I don’t have a clue on anyone else’s departures. 

Chuck

Thanks.   If you happen to hear anything about the other personnel and can report back that would be great.     🙂

Enjoy the rest of the time on board.

13 minutes ago, Welland said:

Thanks.   If you happen to hear anything about the other personnel and can report back that would be great.     🙂

Enjoy the rest of the time on board.

Not onboard yet! Will be on April 1. 

1 hour ago, Welland said:

I will try to answer the questions that have been poised to me:

1.  to Jon'smom,  having travelled frequently on X it is always nice to see some of the senior officers who we have had conversations, etc with over the years.   It is nice to know in advance if we will have the opportunity to see these people again.

2.  to G.M.T.'s response, "why don't you go straight to the horse's mouth".   If I had access to the appropriate department at X to obtain this information I would not have asked on Cruise Critic.  Cruise Critic has been a viable option for us in the past in asking questions and having appropriate responses.  I was hoping for the same result this time

I hope I have answered your questions.     🙂

Ok  makes sense now. Thanks!!