Wine list fleet wide or ship specific? Decent with package?

SAmome

Forgive me but I confuse RCCL and NCL drink package.  I know I don't enjoy wines offered NCL package or RCCL D perk, so usually drink other stuff and bring some wine on RCCL.

But it's been awhile since I had an RCCL drink package (b/c carryon wine and DL non-wine options, normally enough alcohol for me).  I have the drink package coming up on Mariner and Navigator and I'm trying to decide how much to bother with bringing wine.  Multiple cabins but all have drink package so 2 bottles per cabin could be overkill.  

I think I noticed Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc at the 12 dollar limit on a menu and find that a drinkable white which I believe I'd have to pay extra for on NCL.  Are there decent reds an processco in the drink package? A link to latest RCCL wine lists by glass or vary by ship?

Any recomendations for any wines "worth it" to pay a couple more bucks for?  I'm not a wine expert, usually don't love house wines that sell for 4.95 but happy with a TW&M $14 recommendation and rarely remember names (Kim Crawford and exeception).  Thinks change so frequently I'm not sure how much can trust wine drink menus found from a search.

Anyone know if remodeled Mariner and Navigator had changes to drink plan offerings after refurb or if older menus still valid.  

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If you have the drink package simply set up your own wine tasting excursion- visit every bar and sample away till you find something to your

4 hours ago, SAmome said:

Forgive me but I confuse RCCL and NCL drink package.  I know I don't enjoy wines offered NCL package or RCCL D perk, so usually drink other stuff and bring some wine on RCCL.

But it's been awhile since I had an RCCL drink package (b/c carryon wine and DL non-wine options, normally enough alcohol for me).  I have the drink package coming up on Mariner and Navigator and I'm trying to decide how much to bother with bringing wine.  Multiple cabins but all have drink package so 2 bottles per cabin could be overkill.  

I think I noticed Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc at the 12 dollar limit on a menu and find that a drinkable white which I believe I'd have to pay extra for on NCL.  Are there decent reds an processco in the drink package? A link to latest RCCL wine lists by glass or vary by ship?

Any recomendations for any wines "worth it" to pay a couple more bucks for?  I'm not a wine expert, usually don't love house wines that sell for 4.95 but happy with a TW&M $14 recommendation and rarely remember names (Kim Crawford and exeception).  Thinks change so frequently I'm not sure how much can trust wine drink menus found from a search.

Anyone know if remodeled Mariner and Navigator had changes to drink plan offerings after refurb or if older menus still valid.  

Most ships carry Beringer 😇

5 hours ago, SAmome said:

I am a wine concierge in the Napa Valley .

Rccl does carry Beringer Knights Valley Cab.  It is a very good wine.  You would have to see if it is available on either of the ships.