Celebrity status on Royal?

We are Elite status cruisers on Celebrity who will be taking our granddaughter on Harmony this summer. I have heard that Royal honors Celebrity status, but I’m it sure how much that entails. Would appreciate hearing from others who have been in the same boat (so to speak) as to whether we can expect the elite cocktail hour, the free internet, the disembarkation Lounge, etc.  Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, J80crew said:

We are Elite status cruisers on Celebrity who will be taking our granddaughter on Harmony this summer. I have heard that Royal honors Celebrity status, but I’m it sure how much that entails. Would appreciate hearing from others who have been in the same boat (so to speak) as to whether we can expect the elite cocktail hour, the free internet, the disembarkation Lounge, etc.  Thanks for your help!

There is also a balcony discount on Royal when you are Diamond, so after you get your C&A number, contact whoever booked your cruise to find out if applying the balcony discount will save you any money.

My husband has an account with Celebrity , do I need to register also ?  I cannot see where to add his RCCL account number on their website.  Have not cruised with them yet but looking to sail to Hawaii with Celebrity.  Thanks for any info ! 

4 hours ago, J80crew said:

Like Celebrity, RC will leave a C&A letter in your cabin detailing all of your diamond perks, events and times. 

Edited by davekathy

Thanks to all of you for your help.  I’ve applied and received our C&A numbers, and checked with my TA for the discount. It’s so good to know that the Cruise Critic community is always here and ready to give good advice!

1 minute ago, calgal729 said:

Related question - are the three free drinks you get every evening as a Diamond cruiser automatically added to your sea pass card, or do you have to attend the Diamond Lounge happy hour to receive them?  Thanks.

They are automatically added to your sea pass card.

Edit to add:  You can get them at any bar, but only during Happy Hour.  

Edited by Bee Guy