Specialty dining reservations on Oasis of the Seas

I have the ultimate dining package on the Oasis in a couple weeks. I am diamond status. I would like to make reservations so I can get my preferred time as soon as I get onboard. Where is the best place to do this? Is the diamond lounge open with someone that could help me? Last time I waited forever in a long line at the MDR. Is there another option?

Diane

3 minutes ago, dkolett said:

I have the ultimate dining package on the Oasis in a couple weeks. I am diamond status. I would like to make reservations so I can get my preferred time as soon as I get onboard. Where is the best place to do this? Is the diamond lounge open with someone that could help me? Last time I waited forever in a long line at the MDR. Is there another option?

Diane

No one will be in the D lounge.

there is a desk set up in the promenade that will do reservations or you can go to any specialty restaurant. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

30 minutes ago, dkolett said:

Ok, I think they sent us to the MDR last time. If you go to a specialty restaurant can they make all the reservations or just for that venue?

Diane

All.