My Silversea Contact Details

MBP&O2/O

I have just logged into My Silversea to update my details and when checking the ‘contact’ details my primary email address is shown as an MSN.com one.

I have never had an msn address so I have zero idea as to where this piece of information came from?

It wasn’t there a few weeks ago as I was checking the site for something else?

Is it possible that someone could have accessed my details?

I am looking for a contact address for SS to ask them for advice but as yet I cannot find anything? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

On the positive side of things it is a smidgin over 200 days to go .... less really as we are flying out early 😀

Thanks for that .... I thought perhaps it could come under ‘Privacy’ and tried the address shown on the website .... strange end product though 😀

A blocked email address no less?

97C553ED-EEA5-444B-8CB8-9B61371ED8CD.jpeg

Evrn more odd ... an email to special services has bounced ... exactly the same error message???

Blocked.

I will ring them in the morning and find out what is happening?

I am concerned as there is alot of personal information within my account.

12 hours ago, MBP&O2/O said:

Evrn more odd ... an email to special services has bounced ... exactly the same error message???

Blocked.

I will ring them in the morning and find out what is happening?

I am concerned as there is alot of personal information within my account.

Hi Mike,

FWIW, I can tell you that the email address I had used for SS has been compromised and sold onward many years ago.  Most people wouldn't know because most use a single static email for all purposes.  I assign email addresses dynamically on the fly.  So my SS email address is ss@xxxxxxx.com and I receive loads of dross stuff daily to that.  I alerted SS many years ago and received no reply.

Well I have spoken to SS .... and their response was a la Manuel ... I know nothing 😀

Actually the guy I spoke to sounded French but hey ho ...

They could give me no explanation as to where the phantom email address came from ... so they deleted it from the records?

They could give no explanation as to why the emails bounced other than they probably went to Miami ??? The suggestion was that one should use ‘resuk@ etc etc’ as a contact email address.

Ah well, that’s my excitement for this week ... all up to date and counting down ... 206 days to go.

Mike