Pack These Values - when end?

DaveOKC

Does anyone when the expiration date of the Pack These Values promotion that is currently on?  I cannot find anything on the HAL website.  I need to do something with it and am afraid that it might be over soon.

Thanks

Finally found it here https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/pack-these-values.html:

Pack These Values Terms and Conditions

Fares and Pack these Values offers are based on Promo(s) NG. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in US dollars. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional on all fares and range from $85 to $1285. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and excludes 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2019-2020 sailings.

Prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges): Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included.

Free or reduced fares for kids or 3rd/4th guests are based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, are valid on select sailings, and are based on Promo NS.

Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit.

Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Offers end May 15, 2019. Ships' Registry: The Netherlands.

I was surprised to see another sale today when I went to the HAL site.  When I checked my August 26, 14 day cruise to Alaska on Amsterdam I was able to save $592 by calling Holland and getting it refared.  I had prepaid gratuities on the booking already, but the savings on the fare made it a no brainer.  

Edited by StLouisCruisers

20 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I was surprised to see another sale today when I went to the HAL site.  When I checked my August 26, 14 day cruise to Alaska on Amsterdam I was able to save $592 by calling Holland and getting it refared.  I had prepaid gratuities on the booking already, but the savings on the fare made it a no brainer.  

Interesting - I also am on a 14 day Amsterdam but in Sept!  I sent my PCC an email on it and she was on vacation, but a few hours later a different PCC called me and had everything ready to go - just needed my OK to refare.  I said OK, and in 5 minutes had a confirmation email showing that I saved over $1000 (for 2) and the only thing I lost was 2, $25 beverage cards (kept the free grats).

People who never check on price changes have no idea the amount of money they often are leaving on the table.

Absolutely true!  Are you getting on when we get off, Sept. 9?  We wanted a cruise that included our Sept. 6 50th Anniversary date, so that was the one we chose.  I like the fact that there are new Alaska ports for us.  Always beautiful, no matter where.

13 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

People who never check on price changes have no idea the amount of money they often are leaving on the table

I am the only one whose price keeps going up?! 

12 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Absolutely true!  Are you getting on when we get off, Sept. 9?  We wanted a cruise that included our Sept. 6 50th Anniversary date, so that was the one we chose.  I like the fact that there are new Alaska ports for us.  Always beautiful, no matter where.

Yes - Sept 9.  I booked this late last year after talking to a EXC tour lady aboard another cruise who lives in Alaska - she said it was the best Alaska cruise she knew of.  I felt at the time that the prices were a bit high, but I figured that I would lock up a cabin I wanted and watch the pricing closely and it worked!  I do this alot, as I purchase Future Cruise Deposits onboard, so it costs me nothing to book a potential cruise and change/cancel it later if need be (never seem to end up cancelling!).  This approach works well for me, but I do have to closely watch for prices changes, especially when a HAL promotion starts and ends.

5 hours ago, LF23 said:

I am the only one whose price keeps going up?! 

Most of my cruises go up in price, so to get a price reduction this time was so nice.  Just keep looking, and reading on Cruise Critic you often learn of these sales that pop up so stay tuned!

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Most of my cruises go up in price, so to get a price reduction this time was so nice. 

Congratulations and enjoy your cruise!   Yes I’ll continue my watch... and if the price keeps going up I think we’ll just be happy we booked when we did. The category below ours is actually now $200 higher than we paid.