Question for NCL experts

Lolou127

Hi there, I’m in the U.K. and looking into an NCL cruise at the moment, I’m being told by NCL that their current offer will end on Sunday, it seems a good offer, premium all inclusive drinks, 3 specialty dinners, free internet, gratuities included and £75pp obc 

Does anyone know if another offer will start next week to replace it?

apologies if this has been asked many times, I’m relatively inexperienced on cruise research!

And the 75 Euros (roughly $90 USD) per person OBC.  

On a 7 night cruise, that works out to $210 (14.99 x 2 people x 7 days) in the DSC being covered plus $180 in OBC (based on double occupancy)...roughly $400.  I'd gladly take that 

Edited by MrMike45

Thanks everyone for the fast responses, so it means book this weekend and get everything included or wait and pay £99pp for 2 of the extras, I guess the million dollar question is will the base price of the cruise go down on Monday to reflect this change?

1 hour ago, Lolou127 said:

Thanks everyone for the fast responses, so it means book this weekend and get everything included or wait and pay £99pp for 2 of the extras, I guess the million dollar question is will the base price of the cruise go down on Monday to reflect this change?

Personally, if I was in your shoes, for a price I thought was good for a room in the category I wanted...I would book it.  Odds are the promo gets extended past monday, and the prices remain the same. depending how far out the cruise is, you could always call to cancel and rebook if the prices/promo changes monday 

1 hour ago, Lolou127 said:

One can only guess but if you think it's a good deal, I would book now. The price might not go down by much or at all and then you'd have to pay £99 on top and get less perks included.

Edited by cloud_nine

Thanks again, it’s a 2020 fall cruise, now I’m going to ask a really stupid question, when the page pops up to choose your cabin, as you look at the plan is it Port cabins on the left hand side? I thought I’d know from the shape of the ship but forward and aft are the same shape!!

1 minute ago, Lolou127 said:

Thanks again, it’s a 2020 fall cruise, now I’m going to ask a really stupid question, when the page pops up to choose your cabin, as you look at the plan is it Port cabins on the left hand side? I thought I’d know from the shape of the ship but forward and aft are the same shape!!

Forward is at the "top" and aft is at the bottom. So port is left and starboard is right.

1 hour ago, MrMike45 said:

Personally, if I was in your shoes, for a price I thought was good for a room in the category I wanted...I would book it.  Odds are the promo gets extended past monday, and the prices remain the same. depending how far out the cruise is, you could always call to cancel and rebook if the prices/promo changes monday 

The OP is in the UK.  I believe they have different rules in terms of cancelling and losing deposits than we do in the U.S.   I just wanted to flag that so the OP can check into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

The OP is in the UK.  I believe they have different rules in terms of cancelling and losing deposits than we do in the U.S.   I just wanted to flag that so the OP can check into it.

Yes, in the UK we can't cancel with no penalty.

Hopefully one final question/observation 

I’ve looked on the NCL website and filled in their online information for them to call me which they did, I asked for an email confirmation of the quote I was given, he sent this through but included in his email was a request for me to send him a photo of myself and me husband to ‘cheer up his day’ now I think this is a bit odd,  I won’t be booking via this NCL cruise expert, but my question is if I book online would he still get the credit?  Or how can I request a different advisor?