ADULTS ONLY POOL

Heimey

Hello everyone!!!! We are sailing on the Horizon shortly. My wife is wondering if the aft pool is adults only. I know last year on the Vista they weren't. Just curious if they have gone back to adults only. The pools tend to get a bit crazy at times.

Thanks a lot

Heimey

4 hours ago, Heimey said:

Hello everyone!!!! We are sailing on the Horizon shortly. My wife is wondering if the aft pool is adults only. I know last year on the Vista they weren't. Just curious if they have gone back to adults only. The pools tend to get a bit crazy at times.

Thanks a lot

Heimey

It's not.

7 hours ago, Heimey said:

Thanks a lot

Heimey

That's one of the main reasons why the Havana area is so popular on the Vista and Horizon.  Nobody under the age of 12 during the day and there are two large hot tubs, a pool and a seating area in a thatched roof hut with a shallow area that contained about 6 inches of water. And this pool was never crazy at all.

It's a ship within a ship concept at a reasonable up charge.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:10 PM, Organized Chaos said:

The adults-only aft pools are on the Conquest class ships. They tried making them family friendly for a while, but it didn't last long. They changed them back to adults-only after all of the complaints.

Just got back from the Freedom about 3 weeks ago. It's a Conquest class.  The Aft pool is NOT adults only.

Commented on John Heald's public post
app-facebook
19247758_2012927432083141_36818997075199
John Heald Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Victory all have the aft pools now as family friendly pools. Conquest will get a stunning new Serenity deck during her October dry dock.
Like  · 181 Replies · 69 · about 2 years ago

Just got back from the Freedom about 3 weeks ago. It's a Conquest class.  The Aft pool is NOT adults only.

Isn’t that JH fb post from 2 years ago? That’s when they decided to make them family friendly. Shortly after, they reversed their decision because of the overwhelming response against it.

As for your recent experience aboard the Freedom, I don’t know. Maybe they decided to go family friendly again, but there hasn’t been any talk of it on here. We were on Glory last summer and the aft pool was definitely adults only. Were there a lot of kids on spring break? Back when they reversed their decision and made them adults only again, there was talk of making them family friendly on an as needed basis.

5 hours ago, PlanoDebbie said:

Commented on John Heald's public post
app-facebook
19247758_2012927432083141_36818997075199
John Heald Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor and Victory all have the aft pools now as family friendly pools. Conquest will get a stunning new Serenity deck during her October dry dock.
Like  · 181 Replies · 69 · about 2 years ago

We sailed on Liberty three times within the past 14 months and the aft pool was adult only for all 3 cruises. 

The Conquest aft pool and hot tubs were adult only this past February.

The OP can find adult only hot tubs in Serenity on the Horizon.   I think the Havana pool is limited  in daytime hours to all those booked in that category, and that includes families.

1 hour ago, lcpagejr said:

Families with children over 12...No one under 12 can stay in a Havana cabin or bei in the pool/bar area

I have seen children under 12 in the Havana pool area after 7 PM.  Do you know if this is allowed?  I have never stayed in a Havana cabin, I prefer the Cloud 9 Spa cabins. 

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have seen children under 12 in the Havana pool area after 7 PM.  Do you know if this is allowed?  I have never stayed in a Havana cabin, I prefer the Cloud 9 Spa cabins. 

When we stayed in Havana cabin...we did see families in early evening walk through the Pool area. Some stayed for a drink and sat by the pool...a few times I saw several children in hot tub but were with parents. Traffic is very light in this area even after 7pm when access is open

38 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Anyone is allowed after 7pm.