Your Haven at Home

BirdTravels

Are the memories of your last cruise fading? Do you miss your cruise ship experience? You can have your own Haven at home including pillows, towels, and that prized Haven robe! 

We we just got the following card left on our pillow. 

2D8CBAA7-C441-4FF5-8429-35F67489B274.jpeg

B31DABC0-8008-44F0-85F6-DCC21779395E.jpeg

I do chuckle to myself every Friday when I put on my Haven slippers to clean the house...the irony.  Lol the towels they are selling on that site are not even the ones we have had in any cabin, suite or otherwise on Breakaway or Escape.  You can easily find those towels on Amazon or other places.  The brand is Baltic Linen and it's the RSVP collection for the bath sheets and Pyramid Excel for the hand towels and smaller bath towels.  The one thing that site does not tell is the mattress brand in the Haven....ohhhh the bed.....

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gizfish said:

The one thing that site does not tell is the mattress brand in the Haven....ohhhh the bed.....

You can buy that directly...(Tranquility Mattress is shown in an Escape stateroom)

https://blissbedcollection.com/mattresses

Just call us 305 751 5255, Toll free 1-844-644-2416

email us at info@blissbedcollection.com

G.R.R.

Global Resources Registry, LLC

3440 North Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33127

I hope you don't mind me asking this question on your thread but how is the mattress in the Haven? I am in an aft penthouse on the Escape this Sunday and I'm wondering if the mattresses are soft?  These child bearing hips of mine have betrayed me and I need a soft mattress to get any sleep these days. Anybody feel those beds are soft?

Don't laugh but I usually bring my own memory foam on NCL because I find their regular beds to hard for me. This is my first time in the Haven and I'm hoping to not have to lug around an extra suitcase if I can help it. 

Please and thank you 🙂

1 hour ago, fourofakind said:

I hope you don't mind me asking this question on your thread but how is the mattress in the Haven? I am in an aft penthouse on the Escape this Sunday and I'm wondering if the mattresses are soft?  These child bearing hips of mine have betrayed me and I need a soft mattress to get any sleep these days. Anybody feel those beds are soft?

Don't laugh but I usually bring my own memory foam on NCL because I find their regular beds to hard for me. This is my first time in the Haven and I'm hoping to not have to lug around an extra suitcase if I can help it. 

Please and thank you 🙂

We were in a haven spa suite.  The bed was amazing.  It was the perfect support to soft ratio.  The topper was devine.  When you add the fine quality bedding and the perfectly not too heavy not to light duvet....ahhhhhh the bed.  I know mattresses are so subjective, but we have had a water bed since the eighties and I NEVER am truly comfortable on any other type of mattress....that is until last week in that bed.  If I weren't so leery of change I would seriously consider it for home.  I have a very good feeling that you probably don't need to bring your own topper.  Sweet dreams!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gizfish said:

We were in a haven spa suite.  The bed was amazing.  It was the perfect support to soft ratio.  The topper was devine.  When you add the fine quality bedding and the perfectly not too heavy not to light duvet....ahhhhhh the bed.  I know mattresses are so subjective, but we have had a water bed since the eighties and I NEVER am truly comfortable on any other type of mattress....that is until last week in that bed.  If I weren't so leery of change I would seriously consider it for home.  I have a very good feeling that you probably don't need to bring your own topper.  Sweet dreams!

Thank you so much! That sounds amazing 🙂 Maybe after this trip I'll be buying one of those mattresses lol. 

I remember being on an overnighter cruise to nowhere ( we went just because we wanted to know what a cruise to nowhere was) ! dud! Everywhere in the room there were notices saying...If you take this you will be charged...then a list of items and the prices.... we figured that since we discovered that most of the people on this ship were celebrating engagements and  weddings..etc and the bars never seemed to close...nothing really closed😅 that the majority of the cruisers were young and inexperienced and maybe wanting to take a "rememberance" of the occasion ...these notices made them think twice.....however we were once in a Weston in Fla before a cruise and fell in love with the pillows...couldn't wait to get back home and order them😎