Live From Pacific Aria BNE -- AKL

59 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Better than on some of those Princess ships.😮

I hear the shower water pressure on Diamond is not too good.🤣

Edited by NSWP

5 hours ago, SinbadThePorter said:

The balcony is likewise big, but even more shabby. The outdoor furniture looks like it was already distressed when it was picked up at a garage sale.

They must have listened to you (or somebody), Sinbad! All the outdoor furniture for the suites (and I think balconies) was replaced at the refit last year

5 hours ago, NSWP said:

Thanks for pics young John. BTW, how is the shower pressure? 

Water pressure is fine no issues at all.

But getting ino bath an issue for me manage to sit on edge to shower as I have issues standing. Really dont want to have a fall. Showers on Ovation were a real treat. And I would like a suite with a bidet we installed japanese style washlet toilet at home. A great device would not be without it. 

Regards john

Nice dinner in waterfront roast chook mashed spuds and gravy. Garlic and mushroom soup. Apple strudle and custard and icecream.

Quite nicely presented nice little group in blue room female singer.

We are in marque for tonights main show comfortable seats can sit and write here whilst waiting.  

Internet has been very poor today would not stream audio book from utube.

Regards. John

18 hours ago, VK3DQ said:

Nice dinner in waterfront roast chook mashed spuds and gravy. Garlic and mushroom soup. Apple strudle and custard and icecream.

Quite nicely presented nice little group in blue room female singer.

We are in marque for tonights main show comfortable seats can sit and write here whilst waiting.  

Internet has been very poor today would not stream audio book from utube.

Regards. John

Real Aussie tucker on board then, Roast Chook, Mashed Spuds and gravy.  I thought they would have called it grilled spatchcock served on a bed of creamed potato with a jus.  Glad you enjoyed it all the same, nice Chardie to wash it down young John?

Edited by NSWP

54 minutes ago, VK3DQ said:

We have a MAN OVERBOARD iccident we have all been asked to return to cabins for a headcount

John, was just on the  news as person overboard, so please keep the updates coming if you can, will be great if it’s just a deck chair cover tho!!

cheers, Rose

Edited by Porky55

1 hour ago, VK3DQ said:

We have a MAN OVERBOARD iccident we have all been asked to return to cabins for a headcount

Looks like they went back and did a figure 8 manoeuvre  . Position is just off Doubtless Bay , which is just above the Bay of Islands.

1748274855_8map.jpg.bb9252639be1c8a08ad79bb6a4587f72.jpg

12 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

John, was just on the  news as person overboard, so please keep the updates coming if you can, will be great if it’s just a deck chair cover tho!!

cheers, Rose

Hi Rose.

Yes it wa just a sunbed mattress that blew over from deck ten near the aft pool was seen i waterfront restarunt and reported. A full scale emergency was put into place. All safe and no one missing.

Regards. John

Just now, VK3DQ said:

Hi Rose.

Yes it wa just a sunbed mattress that blew over from deck ten near the aft pool was seen i waterfront restarunt and reported. A full scale emergency was put into place. All safe and no one missing.

Regards. John

Excellent news.

Just now, VK3DQ said:

Had to exit waterfront with my icream and sweet in hand ..went back for a coffee and to tip staff... now waiting for show half an hour delay. Fair enough

It is a shame that your dinner was interrupted but I am glad they were so quick to respond and confirm that it wasn't a person going over.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

It is a shame that your dinner was interrupted but I am glad they were so quick to respond and confirm that it wasn't a person going over.

YUPis tough when your icream melts 😁

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

YUP is tough when your icream melts 😁

Thanks John great news.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise - Aria (and Eden) are  lovely old HAL ships that the couple of times I have cruised on both I have enjoyed “spot the original HAL feature” walkabouts. Soft spot for these old girls 👵🏻

Shame about the P&O neglect.

Rose

Edited by Porky55