Ocean Ready Issue

USCcruisecrazy

Wanted to see if anyone else has come across this issue, and if so, how did your rectify it?

I downloaded all the Apps to my I-phone for the Medallion usage.  When I enrolled in Ocean Ready, it took my name and date of birth.  Then it asks to link my journey.  I assumed my journey was my "Booking Number" for the cruise.  When I entered that number, it said my journey could not be found.  I tried again and received an error that said to check my name and date of birth to make sure it was correct (which it was).  Has anyone else had this problem?  Am I mistaken to use the booking number for my journey designator?  Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can provide. 

Edited by USCcruisecrazy

Same issue here.  I did call and they had me delete and reinstall the app.  That made no difference.  My issue has not been resolved.   AFIK, Yes, it should be your 6 character booking#.  I have an upcoming medallion cruise, so I will be watching here to see if anyone has found a resolution.

I just came off Royal on her voyage to the west coast.  We had some pre-medallion things going on.  So far I am not impressed at all and do not understand the need to spend millions when we do not need this.

5 minutes ago, Georgie562 said:

When is your cruise is the question?

It's been known that if your cruise is too far out it will give you that message as a default.

Excellent information.  That is likely the culprit, because we are not sailing until 7 December on the Sky Princess.

47 minutes ago, Georgie562 said:

When is your cruise is the question?

It's been known that if your cruise is too far out it will give you that message as a default.

I am sailing June1, 2019.  Does anyone know how much time is too far out?  The Medallion people did not mention anything about time frame.

Just now, hpeabody said:

I am sailing June1, 2019.  Does anyone know how much time is too far out?  The Medallion people did not mention anything about time frame.

I was able to access my booking in Ocean Ready on 3/16/19 and my cruise is on 4/27/19

So about 5 to 6 weeks out give or take.

1 minute ago, Colorado Coasty said:

Final payment made, 71 days out and having same problem.

some have suggested using the same username and password as you use when you login to

your Princess personalizer account ...  we did and no problems recognizing the booking number

we did the ocean ready the day after final payment - 75 days out

I have had a few issues that I have been trying to resolve with the "Navigator" operators. I too uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. There were major changes made to the app on Wednesday and many are having issues. My advice is to call 1-844-525-0942 and explain your problem(s). In case there was a cabin change that is reflected on the cruisepersonalizer but not only OceanReady boarding pass.

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

some have suggested using the same username and password as you use when you login to

your Princess personalizer account ...  we did and no problems recognizing the booking number

we did the ocean ready the day after final payment - 75 days out

You might want to check to see if all of your info is still correct.

1 minute ago, Mapu said:

You might want to check to see if all of your info is still correct.

we will, thanks for the info - as we did have a cabin change after final when we accepted an upsell

we've decided not to get to stressed about it - if it happens, it happens and we will just take the

extra few minutes in the terminal ... not going to be on the phone for hours when the app can change/hiccup

at any time

39 minutes ago, voljeep said:

we will, thanks for the info - as we did have a cabin change after final when we accepted an upsell

we've decided not to get to stressed about it - if it happens, it happens and we will just take the

extra few minutes in the terminal ... not going to be on the phone for hours when the app can change/hiccup

at any time

I was told that these glitches will not effect your Medallion order.

the cruise number is totally different than booking number.  my cruise number is B919 for May.  it shows on my summary. its under booking details as voyage number.

Edited by SnorkelBoy
added info

2 hours ago, Mapu said:

I have had a few issues that I have been trying to resolve with the "Navigator" operators. I too uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. There were major changes made to the app on Wednesday and many are having issues. My advice is to call 1-844-525-0942 and explain your problem(s). In case there was a cabin change that is reflected on the cruisepersonalizer but not only OceanReady boarding pass.

I have major glitches from the wrong room number to a canceled booking in there for the same cruise.  It won't allow me to update and add any information and so far they have not been able to do anything to make it work.

7 hours ago, USCcruisecrazy said:

Wanted to see if anyone else has come across this issue, and if so, how did your rectify it?

I downloaded all the Apps to my I-phone for the Medallion usage.  When I enrolled in Ocean Ready, it took my name and date of birth.  Then it asks to link my journey.  I assumed my journey was my "Booking Number" for the cruise.  When I entered that number, it said my journey could not be found.  I tried again and received an error that said to check my name and date of birth to make sure it was correct (which it was).  Has anyone else had this problem?  Am I mistaken to use the booking number for my journey designator?  Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can provide. 

You have to wait until around 70 days before your cruise.

7 hours ago, USCcruisecrazy said:

I downloaded all the Apps to my I-phone for the Medallion usage.  When I enrolled in Ocean Ready, it took my name and date of birth.  Then it asks to link my journey.  I assumed my journey was my "Booking Number" ....

Since Princess can't get their act together, no OM on our up coming cruise. Along with your booking number, there is a voyage number. Try those

I just had a conversation with one of the Ocean Navigator people.  My third this afternoon/evening. 

2 things came up in this recent conversation.  1. The time frame to add the journey is approximately 45 days prior to sailing and 2. My journey/voyage begins on June 1st and it has not been loaded yet (expected to be loaded in about a week)  These factors seem to be the reason for me not being able to add the journey in Ocean Ready yet.  This is just FYI, YMMV with other reps.

12 hours ago, Georgie562 said:

I was able to access my booking in Ocean Ready on 3/16/19 and my cruise is on 4/27/19

So about 5 to 6 weeks out give or take.

Same here. I’m also on the 4/27 sailing and completed my Medallion order on 3/19. Everything looks complete and I was able to print my Medallion boarding pass. My Medallion is supposed to be mailed to my home prior to boarding. 

Just had this issue this morning as I like to be proactive. We have a B2B book in November and I was attempting to set everything up. I contacted Princess and was informed that you will not be able to link your reservation until your sailing is 60 days away. Hope this info is actually correct and it helps.