Perks not showing on Celebrity Account

Les43

7 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

Because it is exactly the opposite as the OP asked when it normally does not show up. You called them to make a special request. Your comment just made all those people wonder why it does not show up on their account. It does show up when it is within the 30 day window though.

Perhaps my comment was unclear then. I have had the beverage package and WIFI show up at times in the Planner and Order History, and at other times it didn't. I've even had them show up, then disappear when X launched the new website 2 years ago. When it didn't show, or when it did and then disappeared I called Captains Club and inquired about it. At those times I was told they could see it even though I couldn't. At those times, I requested it be made visible to me as well and they added it. Other cruises the beverage package and WIFI showed all along without me doing anything. All of our cruises were booked with the same large online TA, and the additions were perks, not purchased items. What I was trying to say, perhaps poorly, was that the perks not showing is more likely a function of the dysfunctional X website and not due to a TA doing their job poorly. However one can't be too careful checking on things, since there's no way to know without calling whether it's not showing because of the above, or whether it's not showing because it's not there.

Thank you!

We called Celebrity's Captains Club they said everything showed on their end, Celebrity OBC, Bev Pkg and gratuities. But not the TA’s OBC which sounds like the norm. Like I said the only thing we see is the OBC (Celebrity) on our end.

I’m not sure which ones were included by Celebrity but know my TA included their own OBC she may have included gratuities but don't know. We haven't purchased anything yet.

I guess our skepticism comes from a TA that has made a couple errors already and its hard to be confident she had everything correct with Celebrity. So  I guess our TA’s OBC just magically appears on our account a couple days into the cruise.

We will take our TA’s hardcopy with when we board. Maybe we will call down the road and try to have Celebrity manually add perks.

Just seems so confusing.. oh well I appreciate the help!

18 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Thank you!

We called Celebrity's Captains Club they said everything showed on their end, Celebrity OBC, Bev Pkg and gratuities. But not the TA’s OBC which sounds like the norm. Like I said the only thing we see is the OBC (Celebrity) on our end.

I’m not sure which ones were included by Celebrity but know my TA included their own OBC she may have included gratuities but don't know. We haven't purchased anything yet.

I guess our skepticism comes from a TA that has made a couple errors already and its hard to be confident she had everything correct with Celebrity. So  I guess our TA’s OBC just magically appears on our account a couple days into the cruise.

We will take our TA’s hardcopy with when we board. Maybe we will call down the road and try to have Celebrity manually add perks.

Just seems so confusing.. oh well I appreciate the help!

Glad you clarified everything.  If you want X to add the beverage package and WIFI just call back and ask, but if you have documentation from the TA and your invoice and confirmation from Captains Club you should be fine. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2019 at 2:36 PM, gerelmx said:

In your booking confirmation is everything, like this

Cruise Rate (Including NCCF)
BEVOBCGRATS NRD
SAILBEYOND NRD
Pre-payment services on board
YLX1-PROMO3T
YWF8-PROMO2C 10N
YWF9-BEVCLINGRAT1
Taxes, fees and port expenses
Total to pay

Applied Promotions
BEVOBCGRATS NRD
SAILBEYOND NRD

I have something like this on my invoice under the promotions applied section for the 4 perks we have. However, the perks aren't individually itemized under the booking charges section of the invoice. I'm wondering if I should call Celebrity to see if they can itemize everything showing the charge and deduction of each of the 4 perks. 

On 4/7/2019 at 9:08 PM, Les43 said:

I am going on Infinity in 8 weeks. I’ve logged on to My Celebrity - the OBC is howling but the other perks (Classic Drinks package, Gratuities and free WiFi) are not. Any suggestions? 

Had exactly the same problem (and same ship) as soon as I paid the bill all the perks disappeared - it even  provided a link to prepay gratuities (despite prepaying them).  I went back to my original booking invoice from Celebrity from last year and it had it all on there so I've just printed that out and will take that with me as proof.

Last week I added Flights by Celebrity to a June 2020 cruise booking. All four of my perks disappeared from our reservation. I only found out about it because I had used the OBC perk money to pay for several things in the Cruise Planner. An invoice email showed up telling me I had a $300 balance due on the Cruise Planner! It took three phone calls and a stressful 24 hours to get the 4 perks restored but we’re all good now. 

21 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Last week I added Flights by Celebrity to a June 2020 cruise booking. All four of my perks disappeared from our reservation. I only found out about it because I had used the OBC perk money to pay for several things in the Cruise Planner. An invoice email showed up telling me I had a $300 balance due on the Cruise Planner! It took three phone calls and a stressful 24 hours to get the 4 perks restored but we’re all good now. 

That's good. I called Celebrity this morning inquiring about the itemization. The person I spoke with said that the agents usually apply everything after the sale has ended. But in looking back at a previous invoice after I had made a phone call for a price reduction, that confirmation invoice had everything itemized and it was sent while I was still on the phone with the agent. I think I need to call back and speak with someone different than who I spoke with this morning.

My perks, aside from OBC don’t show up in my cruise planner and we sail in 3 weeks. They are on our invoice but that’s it. We had 2 perks included and then paid additional for 4 perks so I better have them! 

This is my first cruise with X and have just decided they aren’t as clear or as organized as other cruise lines. I get endless emails to buy beverage packages and internet when I should already have these but they don’t show up In My cruise planner. Very annoying and I am skeptical about whether or not we will get what we paid for. 

26 minutes ago, tjc73 said:

My perks, aside from OBC don’t show up in my cruise planner and we sail in 3 weeks. They are on our invoice but that’s it. We had 2 perks included and then paid additional for 4 perks so I better have them! 

This is my first cruise with X and have just decided they aren’t as clear or as organized as other cruise lines. I get endless emails to buy beverage packages and internet when I should already have these but they don’t show up In My cruise planner. Very annoying and I am skeptical about whether or not we will get what we paid for. 

Take all the paper work with you that shows the perks you paid for or were given. If there are any problems, just take your documentation to Guest Services. We have had to do this on 2 cruises and ended up with all the perks we had either paid for or were given by Celebrity or our TA. 

• Like 2