Where does the Osterdamn dock at in Hawaii overnight?

lillulu

36 minutes ago, lillulu said:

What pier does the Osterdamn dock in when over night in Honolulu Hawaii? Anyone know? Is it Pier 2 or near the Aloha Tower Marketplace? TYIA

Pier 2 off Ala Moana Blvd is the primary cruise ship pier, with Pier 11 the alternate in case two cruise ships are in port on the same day which happens

We dock on October 26th. The pride will also be in port at that time. So I am trying to figure out which port we will actually be at as I am trying to book an excursion and schedule a pick up point. They only pick up at Pickup location is at the Aloha Tower Marketplace and at Pier 2. That is what they sent me.

2 hours ago, cat shepard said:

I am also on this cruise.

According to https://hawaii.portcall.com/#!?tab=2&port=Oahu

we will dock at Pier 11.

Even though she's slightly larger than Pride of America, Oostie gets Pier 11 because Pride beats her in frequency of calling at Honolulu plus uses the capital of Hawaii as her turnaround port

9 hours ago, cat shepard said:

I am also on this cruise.

According to https://hawaii.portcall.com/#!?tab=2&port=Oahu

we will dock at Pier 11.

Thank you for this excellent link! We are leaving Honolulu on the Noordam on May 5 of this year and I have been wondering where we would be leaving from...was assuming it would be Pier 2, but it looks like it is Pier 11 (Aloha Tower).

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:50 PM, tommui987 said:

Technically speaking, Aloha Tower is a lighthouse at the ocean-end of Fort Street.

Facing Aloha Tower, Pier 11 would be on your right-hand side.

Thank you very much!!! Hopefully there will be no issues. I would think they know what they are doing.

Thank you to everyone else who have helped with posting. I appreciate it!

If I did this correctly, this is my first attempt at uploading a pic, you will see the overhead view of the port. I assume “berth 11” is pier 11, but hopefully someone who has been there can confirm it for you. It is towards the left of the pic. 

You can also see the Aloha Tower towards the right. The walk seems to be straightforward. 

33E9DBC0-9C04-4C66-9091-255EAC640FE3.jpeg

57 minutes ago, PSR said:

Hmm, according to this map, which was on the honolulu port site, Pier 11 and Pier 10 are right next to the Aloha Tower....

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 3.23.19 PM.png

Correctamundo! And in this pic (above), the beautiful Aloha Tower is located right on the corner between Pier 9 and Pier 10 - It (the tower's location) can be better seen in pic/post #14

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cat shepard said:

If I did this correctly, this is my first attempt at uploading a pic, you will see the overhead view of the port. I assume “berth 11” is pier 11, but hopefully someone who has been there can confirm it for you. It is towards the left of the pic. 

You can also see the Aloha Tower towards the right. The walk seems to be straightforward. 

33E9DBC0-9C04-4C66-9091-255EAC640FE3.jpeg

It's kinda confusing, but Berth 11 is NOT the same location as Pier 11 which is adjacent Pier 10, the cruise terminal. On your aerial pic, Piers 10 and #11 are located in between the Aloha Tower and the Gordon Biersch Brewery/Restaurant

2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

It's kinda confusing, but Berth 11 is NOT the same location as Pier 11 which is adjacent Pier 10, the cruise terminal. On your aerial pic, Piers 10 and #11 are located in between the Aloha Tower and the Gordon Biersch Brewery/Restaurant

Thank you all for educating me. Now I know where I will be docked in October.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 8:47 AM, Copper10-8 said:

Even though she's slightly larger than Pride of America, Oostie gets Pier 11 because Pride beats her in frequency of calling at Honolulu plus uses the capital of Hawaii as her turnaround port

Thats not the only reason.......Pride/NCl  cut a deal some 10 years ago to be THE favored ship/line.     And the money keeps rolling in to the  Hawaiian  legislature.....lots of it.   They wont be killing their cash cow 's donations

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, lillulu said:

Thanks a bunch guys and gals!!! I appreciate all of this help! The pictures helped a lot!!!

Have a wonderful time !!!

We just finished a R//T San Diego to Hawaii/Tahiti on Eurodam we were at Peir 11. Love the Oosterdam and been on her several times!

Smooth Sailings

Denise😊

32 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Have a wonderful time !!!

We just finished a R//T San Diego to Hawaii/Tahiti on Eurodam we were at Peir 11. Love the Oosterdam and been on her several times!

Smooth Sailings

Denise😊

Thanks Denise! We are so excited. This was suppose to have taken place 8 yrs ago. Due to some  major health issues we were not able to take the cruise. It has taken this long to finally get to take it. It was suppose to be my 50th birthday present. Now it's a belated 58 soon to be 59 birthday present. hah😄

56 minutes ago, lillulu said:

Thanks Denise! We are so excited. This was suppose to have taken place 8 yrs ago. Due to some  major health issues we were not able to take the cruise. It has taken this long to finally get to take it. It was suppose to be my 50th birthday present. Now it's a belated 58 soon to be 59 birthday present. hah😄

You go GIRL!! 

Glad the hurdle over some major health issue are over. You guys worry about nothing and enjoy the ride.

Take Care

Denise😊

• Like 1