Suite benefits on short cruises

jc719

We've cruised several times in a full suite on 7-15 day cruises and am familiar with the suite benefits.  I have a suite booked on a 3 night repo cruise.  What suite benefits do we NOT get on a short trip?  Sabatini breakfast? First night free specialty restaurant?  Free laundry?  We're both platinum.

You would still get things like free laundry but it might be hard to get much benefit from it in 3 days.  You will get a bar setup but your best bet might be to trade it in for a bottle of wine to take to dinner. Free internet minutes so spend lots of time on your computer. 

4 hours ago, wheezedr said:

You would still get things like free laundry but it might be hard to get much benefit from it in 3 days.  You will get a bar setup but your best bet might be to trade it in for a bottle of wine to take to dinner. Free internet minutes so spend lots of time on your computer. 

To my knowledge Suites don't get free Internet-I didn't in 2016 on the Golden Princess, unless you're Platinum or Elite. You can attend the Platinum/Elite/Suite gathering too.

Do enjoy your Suite!

21 hours ago, jc719 said:

We've cruised several times in a full suite on 7-15 day cruises and am familiar with the suite benefits.  I have a suite booked on a 3 night repo cruise.  What suite benefits do we NOT get on a short trip?  Sabatini breakfast? First night free specialty restaurant?  Free laundry?  We're both platinum.

The only suite perk you will not receive is the "Complimentary specialty dining dinner on embarkation evening++". According to the suite benefits flyer, that specific benefit is listed with  "++"with the note "++ Available on cruises 6 days or longer". No other benefit has that note.

You will receive the "Complimentary same-day laundry and professional cleaning services". However, you may need to ask your steward specifically for it since he's probably not expecting any laundry on this short cruise. Although there may not be enough time for normal next-day Elite laundry, there would be enough time for the same-day suite laundry.

You will receive the "Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast on two mornings - not on the last morning. You will receive Club Class dining on all three evenings, on any sea day lunches, and on any morning you choose to eat there (including the last morning when the specialty suite dining is not offered.

You will receive the same mini-bar as you would for a longer cruise. You may take it home with you if you don't exchange it and don't drink it all. I've got a collection of the little liquor bottles at home from several cruises from suite and Elite mini-bars (especially when I have the PBP also).

• Thanks 1

We just did the 3day LA-YVR 2 weeks ago in a Full Suite and only got the balcony breakfast once, we Always do it on the first morning as the weather is nicer from LA. We never take advantage of the dry cleaning/laundry as we don’t need it!