Navigator Diamond Lounge

Just off the Navigator.  Just to confirm for everyone.  DL is now on deck 5.  Very small with a couple of small windows.  During the day it was busy, but you could get a seat.  Continental breakfast served, plus appetizers during cocktail hour 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  

Cocktail hour was packed. Very small bar set up - hard for staff to negotiate.  An overflow lounge was set up in the nearby Star Lounge complete with appetizers.  Waiters were roving in there and very attentive. 

You our need to use Seapass card to enter diamond lounge, but no one checking Star Lounge; just a private party sign. 

No access for diamond plus in the new concierge/suite lounge, which is in the old diamond lounge location on deck 13 (think it’s 13).  

18 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks for the update, sorry to hear about the small DL. 

Do you know if you can still get outside to deck 5 from the DL?

I think so - there is a door to the outer deck, but never saw anyone using it except crew - they were in coveralls and working outside but did cut through DL.  Never went to check the door out.

Hello,

Do I presume that the old Connoisseur is now the Diamond Lounge?

So does that mean the library & RCI On-line stays where it was?

If the old Diamond Lounge is now the Suite Lounge, does that mean the old Concierge Lounge is now extra inside cabins like on the Independence?

I don't think it'll be long before we see tents pitched on the open decks!

Regards,

Cublet

25 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Do I presume that the old Connoisseur is now the Diamond Lounge? Yes.

So does that mean the library & RCI On-line stays where it was? Library yes, however staterooms have take over the RC Online on deck 8 and the old CL on deck 9. I don't know where RC Online went, maybe the Library?

If the old Diamond Lounge is now the Suite Lounge, does that mean the old Concierge Lounge is now extra inside cabins like on the Independence? Yes.

I don't think it'll be long before we see tents pitched on the open decks!  Agreed.

Regards,

Cublet

See answers above in RED.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, ATLConsultant said:

I think it's true now that only Diamond Plus and Suite guests can use the Diamond lounge on Navigator, right?

I'm referencing this:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/diamond-lounge-loyalty-members

Where did you read that in the link you provided? 

• Haha 1