Is White Claw available on ships?

13 minutes ago, BTHodgeman said:

I'll send you a message through here

Actually, I can't... An error message pops up saying I am only allowed to send 0 messages per day. haha

Here's the high-level overview for how we did the pub crawl:

• Entry fee is $20 per person
  • Participants will receive their first card and 4 "tickets" upon paying their entry fee (we gave each participant two 2-part raffle tickets, but any four random slips/tickets would work...)
  • Tickets can be redeemed in any order at any bar (i.e. you can take all 5 cards at once if you want, or go the traditional route and get one card per stop.)
  • Cards must be signed with a Sharpie in front of the organizer to keep things fair
  • High hand gets 70%, low hand gets 30% of all money collected
    • Note: we played with multiple decks, so technically the highest hand would be 5 of a kind (typically a royal flush would be highest possible hand). Aces play "high," so the lowest possible hand would be an unsuited 2-3-4-5-7.
  • Be sure to set an end time where everyone must be to compare hands so the winners can be determined and paid out.
  • The organizer can play, but we let other participants select our cards to keep things fair.

One thing we didn't call out is that anyone can join the group -- even if they're not playing or drinking. The primary goal is to meet other people and have a fun time.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by BTHodgeman

On 4/10/2019 at 1:33 PM, BTHodgeman said:

Hi Nancy! Nice to hear from you!!! 

I'll send you a message through here, but basically you have it all right.

Why don't you join us in November so you can do another great job (lol)...if not, give me all your tips for a well organized Pub Crawl...thanks!  Nancy