Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
cruisinsusin

Singapore Tour Guide

Recommended Posts

We will be on a cruise that ends  in Singapore. Unfortunately we will only have one full day in Singapore and, while we are typically fine with DIY, we feel like a private tour may allow us to make the best use of our limited time. I tried a search on the Asia boards but did not come up with any recommendation in the recent past. Doe anyone have personal experience with a tour company or guide that would be recommended?

Thanks in advance

Susan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are looking for a tour guide also. Hope someone can help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We think the HOHO worked out well for us...something to consider...You can easily purchase your tickets when you first hop on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ashland said:

We think the HOHO worked out well for us...something to consider...You can easily purchase your tickets when you first hop on.

Thanks- I have the HOHO on our list as a possibility- did you do both lines?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cruisinsusin said:

Thanks- I have the HOHO on our list as a possibility- did you do both lines?

Yes...we bought a 2 day option and it worked out great...We also easily used the MRT in the evenings to get to Lau Pa Sat night BBQ...best satay ever...ended up going two nights !! Enjoy whatever works for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Yes...we bought a 2 day option and it worked out great...We also easily used the MRT in the evenings to get to Lau Pa Sat night BBQ...best satay ever...ended up going two nights !! Enjoy whatever works for you.

Thanks again- looking forward to it and appreciate your reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm - 1 day in Singapore will be like 1 day in London or New York.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bazzaw said:

Hmm - 1 day in Singapore will be like 1 day in London or New York.

Agreed-would love to spend more time but have to return back to work-  trying to make the best of the time we do have and can always plan for a return😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for two!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...