RCCL Ship Email Addresses

I would occasionally like to send an email to a specific position or department aboard an RCCL ship.  I have a start at figuring out the 'code' for their email addresses, but maybe if we all pooled our info we could do this.  I know that AD_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com is the Diamond Concierge aboard Adventure. My guess is that VI_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com would be the Diamond Concierge aboard Vision  and that AD_MaitreD@rccl.com might be the MaitreD on Adventure.  Could someone more informed than me fill me in with the 2-digit ships codes for RCL  and some of the more important (to passengers) positions? 

57 minutes ago, marydill said:

I would occasionally like to send an email to a specific position or department aboard an RCCL ship.  I have a start at figuring out the 'code' for their email addresses, but maybe if we all pooled our info we could do this.  I know that AD_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com is the Diamond Concierge aboard Adventure. My guess is that VI_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com would be the Diamond Concierge aboard Vision  and that AD_MaitreD@rccl.com might be the MaitreD on Adventure.  Could someone more informed than me fill me in with the 2-digit ships codes for RCL  and some of the more important (to passengers) positions? 

I’m guessing if they wanted you to have their email addresses they would have given them to you?

9 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

Why do you need to email staff members on a ship?

7 minutes ago, shopaholic6 said:

I’m guessing if they wanted you to have their email addresses they would have given them to you?

If you don't intend to answer the poster's question, why do you post?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you don't intend to answer the poster's question, why do you post?

Probably the same reason you have 66,000 posts.

And everyone else wonders why also...

Edited by matj2000

2 hours ago, marydill said:

AD Adventure of the Seas
AL Allure of the Seas
AN Anthem of the Seas
BR Brilliance of the Seas
NE Empress of the Seas
EN Enchantment of the Seas
EX Explorer of the Seas
FR Freedom of the Seas
GR Grandeur of the Seas
HM Harmony of the Seas
ID Independence of the Seas
JW Jewel of the Seas
LB Liberty of the Seas
MJ Majesty of the Seas
MA Mariner of the Seas
NV Navigator of the Seas
OA Oasis of the Seas
OV Ovation of the Seas
QN Quantum of the Seas
RD Radiance of the Seas
RH Rhapsody of the Seas
SR Serenade of the Seas
SC Spectrum of the Seas
SY Symphony of the Seas
VI Vision of the Seas
VY Voyager of the Seas

On 4/13/2019 at 3:48 PM, Host Clarea said:

AD Adventure of the Seas
AL Allure of the Seas
AN Anthem of the Seas
BR Brilliance of the Seas
NE Empress of the Seas
EN Enchantment of the Seas
EX Explorer of the Seas
FR Freedom of the Seas
GR Grandeur of the Seas
HM Harmony of the Seas
ID Independence of the Seas
JW Jewel of the Seas
LB Liberty of the Seas
MJ Majesty of the Seas
MA Mariner of the Seas
NV Navigator of the Seas
OA Oasis of the Seas
OV Ovation of the Seas
QN Quantum of the Seas
RD Radiance of the Seas
RH Rhapsody of the Seas
SR Serenade of the Seas
SC Spectrum of the Seas
SY Symphony of the Seas
VI Vision of the Seas
VY Voyager of the Seas

Thanks so much Clarea.  I do appreciate it.

Too bad others here feel asserting their superiority is more important than assisting others or maybe even learning something.  As to why I might want to do this, the diamond concierge on Adventure suggested it.  When you have special needs or wants, if you email ahead the previous week, it may be helpful, not only to you, but to ships staff.  It is easier to the MaitreD, to arrange for your party of 14 the week before your cruise, than on sailing day.  It might even be easier for your steward to get you an extra pad for your mattress before you arrive.   Things are very hectic the first day--for you and for the crew.  Yes, you can request special needs thru your travel agent, but things fall thru the cracks before they get to the ship.  Just sayin...