Navigator in 2020

My family is going on the Navigator of the Seas in March 2020.   Last boat we were on was the Allure of the Seas which we had an excellent time.   We liked Sorrentos and being able to grab a piece of pizza.   Does Navigator have a pizza place like Sorrentos after dry dock?

23 minutes ago, ddcruise1018 said:

My family is going on the Navigator of the Seas in March 2020.   Last boat we were on was the Allure of the Seas which we had an excellent time.   We liked Sorrentos and being able to grab a piece of pizza.   Does Navigator have a pizza place like Sorrentos after dry dock?

Looks like they pulled Sorrento's and replaced it with the Blow dry hair salon.  They have a Loco Fresh on deck 11, decent tex Mex with lots of salads and guac..

35 minutes ago, ddcruise1018 said:

Cafe Promenade serves pizza and other deli like items 24/7. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ddcruise1018 said:

Awesome!   Allure of the seas did not have that in Cafe Promenade.  Thanks!!

No problem! We loved sailing on the Navigator last month. It’s a beautiful, fun ship. Have a great cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

Looks like they pulled Sorrento's and replaced it with the Blow dry hair salon.  They have a Loco Fresh on deck 11, decent tex Mex with lots of salads and guac..

Navigator never had Sorrento's. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

They never had a Sorrento's on the Navigator of the Seas. You can get pizza in the Cafe Promenade, and the last time I was on Nav it was not that good. Here's hoping they updated the recipe there by now. 🙂 

11 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

They never had a Sorrento's on the Navigator of the Seas. You can get pizza in the Cafe Promenade, and the last time I was on Nav it was not that good. Here's hoping they updated the recipe there by now. 🙂 

It was "okay", not disgusting, but definitely not my favorite. lol I want to say someone who had been on before and after said it was better since the update. But cannot recall who or what thread.

It did the trick at 11pm when we were watching a movie on the pool deck when nothing else was open. 

While Loco Fresh doesn't have pizza, it does have a great quesadilla with either just cheese or cheese and chicken.  Spicing level varied over last two weeks, mostly very mild.  If you don't put any toppings on it then it tastes like a thin crust pizza.  Hit the buffet at lunch (huge cake at the entrance) and picked up a few of these pizza-like objects on the way back to pool seating.