QV/QM2 Kiel to New York with a Holland America Prelude

rafinmd

1 hour ago, Host Hattie said:

Great reports Roy, thank you very much for posting.
Are you happy for me to post links to the menus and programmes in the Welcome sticky ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thank you.  I'm going to say yes, but give me a couple of days to get the bugs out of especially the menus.

I'll post and/or email you when I'm ready for them to go live.

Roy

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you.  I'm going to say yes, but give me a couple of days to get the bugs out of especially the menus.

I'll post and/or email you when I'm ready for them to go live.

Roy

Great, thank you.

I think the menus and programs are in decent shape now.  Please post if any errors are found:

Daily Programmes--I have included the "Landing arrangements" for my disembarkation days; sometimes people will ask "What time will I be able to leave":

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/programs/cunard-2019-daily-programmes/

Menus:

When I got a packet of menus at the end of the 5-dau cruise it did not correspond exactly to the days I was on board.  At the bottom I have added a few current menus that were not used on my segment.  I will guess that they may have been used on the eastbound transatlantic before I got on.  It looks like Cunard uses standardized menus but there are enough that they will rarely be repeated in the course of a cruise of at least 3 weeks:

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/menus/cunardmay2019/

Extras:

My extras page covers both Holland America and Cunard.  Items related to Cunard include the Titanic Trail map, a typical RADA cast, the galley tour handout, and price lists for wifi and laundry.

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/extras/nieuwstatendamcunard/

I believe the pages are now in good enough shape to be included in the Welcome sticky.

Roy

I think th

On 5/9/2019 at 4:02 AM, rafinmd said:

Thank you.  BTW, I think I will have a bit of buyers remorse about not taking the train direct to London if Come From Away closes there before my next visit there in late October.

Roy

Postscript-- No buyers remorse here.  Come From Away has been extended to mid-February and I just secured my tickets.

Roy

• Like 2