Ventura N103--Where Am I Going?

daveoc

I'm booked on Ventura N103 in February 2021. I booked it as a 35 night cruise to the Caribbean and back, however I've just been looking at the new P&O website and this cruise is listed as going to the USA and Caribbean. I thought perhaps I'd missed that one of the islands was a US port but I've checked again and I'm sure none of them are. Could someone take a look and confirm that I'm not going mad and that there are no US ports on this cruise.

I've just had a look, and it looks like all Caribbean to me!

I think it's a mistake on their part - the 35 night cruises at that time of year traditionally go to the USA and Caribbean, so I think the caption writer just made an assumption.

I think it's the new way they "write it"! For example the 7 dayers to Lisbon Porto Vigo and Guernsey are billed as "Iberia and Canaries" - I'm sure they'll be someone complaining they didn't get to the Canaries and back in 7 days!!

On 4/17/2019 at 5:19 PM, wowzz said:

We're on N101, the first 35 day cruise of 2021, and that does include the US.!

We are on N101 too and the reason we booked it was because it does include some (new to us) USA ports of call.Really looking forward to visiting New Orleans 🙂 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ann141 said:

We are on N101 too and the reason we booked it was because it does include some (new to us) USA ports of call.Really looking forward to visiting New Orleans 🙂 

New Orleans was the main reason for us taking the cruise as well, although I also fancied seeing Miami.  Just hoping that immigration in NO does not take too long!

• Like 2