How to view shore excursions prior to booking?

39august

Or log into the website, go to your reservations and in “Upcoming Cruises” there should be a list of your booked cruises. Go to the one you are setting up and select “Cruise Planner” and there will be a box for excursions. 

If your cruise isn’t listed, get your reservation number and enter it through the “Add a Cruise” at the bottom of “Upcoming Cruises”. 

We usually don’t book excursions thru the ship but lots of onboard credit this time.  I think the cruise lines descriptions are not the last greatest, so I would google the exact name of the excursion and found many videos of particular tours I was interested in as well as the companies the ship uses for the tours. With this information and also asking questions on the Alaska boards I was able to get a better idea of the tours.

The Menu should be in the upper left corner. You may need to log into the Celebrity website. I then select Menu/Excursions/ See All Excursions. Then you can pick the ports of call you are interested in. 

Not sure why you don’t see Menu. Make sure you are on the initial front page of Celebrity.

Den

Top left corner.  You can select a specific ship and sail date to see available excursions for that sailing.  Depending on when the sailing is they might not all be added yet.  Our Alaska cruise for 2020 doesn't have many listed yet.

Here's a link:

https://webapps.celebritycruises.com/excursion-brochure/celebrity/

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU