Huge Waterpark Price Drop for June Harmony Cruise

RCI seems to be running sales on a lot of their excursions right now....I am sailing on the Anthem in a couple of weeks, and saved $40 on one of my excursions for Puerto Rico!  It pays to browse your Cruise Planner on a regular basis pre-cruise!  That was quite a savings for you!!  I sailed on Harmony 2 years ago and LOVED it!!  I am sure you will have a great time!

Edited by SuiteLady

Ours leaves June 2nd and the full day pass is at $70.99.  That is a crazy price difference.  Hopefully ours gets updated today.  I got the half day access when it was available for around $40 so I would be interested in upgrading if it drops.  Thanks for the heads up!

20 minutes ago, Cbenne16 said:

Ours leaves June 2nd and the full day pass is at $70.99.  That is a crazy price difference.  Hopefully ours gets updated today.  I got the half day access when it was available for around $40 so I would be interested in upgrading if it drops.  Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully yours will change as well, funny enough on my cruise we never had and still don't have a half day waterpark excursion.  

1 hour ago, tendervittles said:

Hopefully yours will change as well, funny enough on my cruise we never had and still don't have a half day waterpark excursion.  

It has disappeared for ours as well.  It makes me wonder if it wasn't something they are not offering anymore.  If anyone else is on a sailing in June and has it I would love to know.  Maybe they abandoned the idea and we will get full day access?  I am sure we will have a better idea once it actually opens.

6 minutes ago, Goofyfanatic said:

Thanks...we just save about $70 over two excursions on our upcoming "hopefully" Cuba cruise.

That's great!  These boards are awesome to get a heads up on sales and discounted prices!!  Enjoy ur cruise!!

2 minutes ago, SuiteLady said:

That's great!  These boards are awesome to get a heads up on sales and discounted prices!!  Enjoy ur cruise!!

If Havana stays on the itinerary we will...if not we will have a cruise on the oldest and smallest ship to Key West, Cozumel and whatever the decide to substitute. 

3 minutes ago, Goofyfanatic said:

If Havana stays on the itinerary we will...if not we will have a cruise on the oldest and smallest ship to Key West, Cozumel and whatever the decide to substitute. 

Hope it goes as planned....however, in my book, any day on a cruise ship is a great day!!

Thanks for this.

Does anyone know if there is anything you can do if you've already booked?

I have full day tickets booked for coco cay and paid quite a bit more than the price they are showing at now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dltaeg said:

Thanks for this.

Does anyone know if there is anything you can do if you've already booked?

I have full day tickets booked for coco cay and paid quite a bit more than the price they are showing at now.

You can cancel your current tix and rebook at the current price.  I routinely cancel and rebook excursions if the price decreases.  Just an FYI you can do this for the drink package and specialty restaurant resys as well.

10 minutes ago, tendervittles said:

You can cancel your current tix and rebook at the current price.  I routinely cancel and rebook excursions if the price decreases.  Just an FYI you can do this for the drink package and specialty restaurant resys as well.

Thanks so much. I don't suppose you know how long they take to refund? We used onboard credit so don't really want to pay again in cash as its our last onboard expense.

6 minutes ago, dltaeg said:

Thanks so much. I don't suppose you know how long they take to refund? We used onboard credit so don't really want to pay again in cash as its our last onboard expense.

Generally if you used OBC, it will refund right away and you can use again.  For anything paid with a CC I've always received within a couple of days, but I guess it depends on your card provider.  

hmm, I saw a FB post about a 30% sale in the cruise planner, so I logged into my account and no mention of it anywhere. No banner ad, nothing. So I went into the planner and everything is still the same as when I booked a few days ago- no beverage or internet packages available to purchase and Coco Cay prices still the same: Half day for $39 and full day for $44 or Half day water park & zipline for $89 or full day water park & zipline for $99. Sailing Mariner on Feb 10, 2020 if it matters

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tendervittles said:

Generally if you used OBC, it will refund right away and you can use again.  For anything paid with a CC I've always received within a couple of days, but I guess it depends on your card provider.  

Thanks so so much.

Just got it all sorted and saved $140 😄 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

hmm, I saw a FB post about a 30% sale in the cruise planner, so I logged into my account and no mention of it anywhere. No banner ad, nothing. So I went into the planner and everything is still the same as when I booked a few days ago- no beverage or internet packages available to purchase and Coco Cay prices still the same: Half day for $39 and full day for $44 or Half day water park & zipline for $89 or full day water park & zipline for $99. Sailing Mariner on Feb 10, 2020 if it matters

Same with me.  When is a "sale" not a sale,

I feel ripped off based on these responses; can't even book a half day and the full day is $71/pp and pretty much has been at that price for months.

Screw it, I will just enjoy the free huge pool and beaches. I might have jumped with some of the prices I am seeing on this thread, but they can stuff-it @ $71 a person; thats near double what an actual water park (with way more attractions and slides) charges