Uniworld Cruise in Egypt

We have enjoyed being an active participant on several CC Roll Calls.  We have “met” fellow cruisers on these Boards, and have later really met them in person at the Cc Meet and Greet party.  It is a very useful tool to have.  We are cruising on the Disney Magic, sailing on February 22, 2019.  But I cannot find this particular sailing on the CCBoards.  How do I start this?

In November, we are going on a Nile River Cruise on a Uniworld ship.  I can’t even find any Uniworld cruises on Cruise Critic.  Is there some reason that Uniworld ships are not included on CC, or am II just missing the link to their cruises?  

4 hours ago, Andy200 said:

We have enjoyed being an active participant on several CC Roll Calls.  We have “met” fellow cruisers on these Boards, and have later really met them in person at the Cc Meet and Greet party.  It is a very useful tool to have.  We are cruising on the Disney Magic, sailing on February 22, 2019.  But I cannot find this particular sailing on the CCBoards.  How do I start this?

In November, we are going on a Nile River Cruise on a Uniworld ship.  I can’t even find any Uniworld cruises on Cruise Critic.  Is there some reason that Uniworld ships are not included on CC, or am II just missing the link to their cruises?  

River cruises can be found at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/115-river-cruising/

and river cruise "roll calls" can be found at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/546-all-other-river-cruise-roll-calls/

Note that because of the size of river cruise ships, and because excursions are almost always included, there are almost no roll calls for specific sailings. If you search for Egypt or Nile in either of those locations, you will find a number of threads on the subject. Note that even if the roll call finder tool was working you wouldn't be able to find river cruises that way.

As to your Disney cruise, I hope that it isn't in February 2019 since that is in the past. Again, the roll finder tool isn't working. From the main board go to Roll Calls/Disney Roll Calls/Disney Magic Roll Calls and search for your correct date. If it isn't there, you can start a new one, but scroll down first. If your date is really June 22, 2019, there is a thread already.at:

• 2 weeks later...