Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

16 minutes ago, little britain said:

Love that aft but they missed a trick not putting an infinity pool there I think 

Actually there is an infinity pool at the aft edge of the Boardwalk. There also appears to be one (or at least a shallow pool) at the middle of the aft edge of deck 15-16. If you check out 9th photo of the Royal  Caribbean Blog's latest set of pictures, you can see that  pool at the aft edge of the deck where the two small squares are located.

Edited by Lloyd555

3 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Actually there is an infinity pool at the aft edge of the Boardwalk. There also appears to be one (or at least a shallow pool) at the middle of the aft edge of deck 16.

Are they still planning on referring to it as Boardwalk 🤔 

Edited by John&LaLa

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Good question. I'm just calling it that for now because of that Icon neighborhood's similarity to the Oasis class with its location. 😊

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Eremita85 said:

Yesterday they brought something from Mobimar, maybe diving platform for Aquadome?

Thanks again for sharing your photos.

Will they be bringing more sections/small blocks for the mid ship area where on Oasis class would be Viking Lounge section  or Playmakers on Quantum Class? That area seems to be missing something. I think @Lloyd555 mentioned there might be something there.

2 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Does anyone know how many passengers will be on this monster.

Michael Bayley described the 5,000-passenger Icon of the Seas – which will the first new class of ship for Royal Caribbean since 2014 – as the line’s “newest class of genuinely game changing ships”, which he said the line had spent five years designin

5 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

Good question. I'm just calling it that for now because of that Icon neighborhood's similarity to the Oasis class with its location. 😊

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Wouldn't it be cool if they made that area in to an Adults only neighborhood with the nice infinity pool in the aft? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tx121 said:

Wouldn't it be cool if they made that area in to an Adults only neighborhood with the nice infinity pool in the aft? 

I think the plan is to make it a family oriented neighborhood. Actually Splashaway Bay is right behind that infinity pool.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Wouldn't it be in front🤔

Yes. Thanks.

I have to stop thinking of it being behind the pool as I face out at sea from the pool's glass wall. 😊

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WheresWalter said:

The head of Royal Caribbean's Entertainment, Nick Weir with a little teaser this morning...His official title is SVP, Creator in Chief at RCI Entertainment. In other words, he's responsible for all the original shows on RCI. 🙂 

nick.JPG

Well that photo is taken by me, tho he propably found it from Loyal to Royal's IG profile: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjk9TrpoXhJ/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eremita85 said:

Well that photo is taken by me, tho he propably found it from Loyal to Royal's IG profile: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjk9TrpoXhJ/

I was just more amused by his teaser. Obviously that space has something to do with whatever entertainment Nick is designing for that ship. 🙂

• Like 2