Family Vacation

My husband and I are bringing our children and grandchildren on the Allure in July.

One of my daughter's will have an 15 month old son travelling with us and my husband and I have offered to babysit so My daughter and her husband can enjoy some time together with their older son without the baby.

My question regards taking the baby off the ship while in Port to do some shopping within in the Port area and being able to walk around with him in the stroller. Because our last name is different from his, will we have any problem getting back on the ship with him since his parent's wont be present? Do we need any type of special documentation to go back on the ship?

Thanks for your help.

I think that is pretty common. In my opinion you should be fine. I have never read reports of child theft on cruises. And there are a lot of families on vacation. You will have his Seapass card to take him off of the ship and bring him back onboard. Have a wonderful cruise! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Coralc

I doubt you will have any problem at all....we never have on the many cruises we have done with extended family.

Any reason why you won't consider using the Royal Baby and Tot's Nursery ?

It's an amazing option...be sure to check it out !!