Royal Coffee Card

We normally cruise with Celebrity and as Elite Plus get free coffee at the Cafe El Baccio.

I have saw on the Cruise Planner a coffee card with 15 Coffees for $31.

This seems a good deal, particularly as we will be in Norway where things are not cheap.

Is it possible to buy two at a time using the one card as we will probably just take a coffee each port day.

Thanks for any info

19 minutes ago, downundermatt said:

Is it possible to buy two at a time using the one card as we will probably just take a coffee each port day.

Yes, you can use the card to buy more than one coffee at a time - it goes by the punch on the card, not by the day or the person.  As long as there's a punch left on the card, you can use it for a coffee.  We've sometimes had a punch or two left over at the end of a cruise, and were able to use those on our next cruise.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, downundermatt said:

We normally cruise with Celebrity and as Elite Plus get free coffee at the Cafe El Baccio.

I have saw on the Cruise Planner a coffee card with 15 Coffees for $31.

This seems a good deal, particularly as we will be in Norway where things are not cheap.

Thanks for any info

I would wait to purchase the card onboard.  Some ships charge multiple punches for larger coffee drinks.  If this is so on your cruise, and you typically order the larger sized drinks, it's better to do without the card.

While packing for my last cruise, I found 2 coffee cards partially used  from my trip 3 years earlier.   I took it with me on the ship and was able to use them.  I still have leftover cards for trip next month.