Vista Trip Report with photos and videos!

ABQrobin

2 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

No! This means the end of your review. I'm sad 😔!

Thanks, if I think of anything else of note I will add it on.  My dear hubby still hasn't done his photos yet, so I might have more of those to add.  

Overall, I can say we liked the Vista more than either of us expected.  We have read some really negative reviews here so I wanted to do one with our opinion, to give a different perspective.  Hopefully, it helps some cruisers out there who have hesitated to book the Vista to give it a try... or maybe discourage some who don't have similar tastes.

Anyhoo...  glad you enjoyed.

robin

• Like 1

I know I commented earlier, but I was only part way through that time.  I really enjoyed your review and the videos.  I can't believe how much the port are of Costa Maya has changed!  We were there in March 2006 and I know it was wiped out by Hurricane Dean in August of 2007 and rebuilt.  There is so much more now that I hardly recognize it.  I just finished another review a short time ago with a stop there and it looked different in her pictures but from the video I was really able to tell.  Sorry Roatan was cancelled but so glad you got the bonus day in Cozumel.  Thank you for taking the time to do a review and again, I enjoyed your pictures and video. 

• Like 1

hahahaha.....  our son called yesterday and we told him that we were looking at a cruise for Sept, out of Galveston again.  He then says he would love to go too...  so we booked the Vista again!  Crazy stuff.

So excited!!!!!