Unlimited Beverage Package

Treacher1

We are getting the Unlimited Beverage Package as one of our perks on Escape.  As I do not drink alcohol, will I get a soda cup with this package.  Will it also include virgin frozen drinks?

Any information appreciated - thanks!  Any favorites you suggest?

1 minute ago, Treacher1 said:

We are getting the Unlimited Beverage Package as one of our perks on Escape.  As I do not drink alcohol, will I get a soda cup with this package.  Will it also include virgin frozen drinks?

Yes to both. Enjoy your cruise 

You may want to opt out of the “free” drink package.  They charge over $300.00 for service fees.  Check your invoice.  Cost depends on number of days.  ThAt is a lot of pop.  We opted out and took the credit of $100.00 should pay for our soda.  

12 hours ago, maspaws said:

You may want to opt out of the “free” drink package.  They charge over $300.00 for service fees.  Check your invoice.  Cost depends on number of days.  ThAt is a lot of pop.  We opted out and took the credit of $100.00 should pay for our soda.  

$300? Is this a 15-day sailing? Service charges on the UBP are $20 per person per day.

20 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

No soda cup, but yes to virgin beverages.

15 hours ago, maspaws said:

If OP is the second person in the cabin they don't have a choice of opting out if the other person wants the package.

No Jamie not talking about daily service fee, this is a fee on the free drink package.  Not complaining about daily gratituties for room etc.  9 day cruise special “free” package was 360.00   A lot of soda.  But as mentioned if 1 person wants the unlimited you have to go with it.  I would rather pay per drink, it will work if a lot of alcohol is consumed.  

1 minute ago, maspaws said:

No Jamie not talking about daily service fee, this is a fee on the free drink package. 

Right, the "fee" on the drink package is $20 per person per day (20% of the daily cost of the drink package, which is $99 per person per day if purchased outright). I wasn't talking about the DSC, which I believe is now something like $14.95 per day? 

You are right so it costs $20.00 a day per person. $40.00 x 9 days. $360.00. So the free drinks cost $360.00. If not a big alcohol drinker may be cheaper to just buy soda at 3.00 a can.  Just offering some insight,  I was not aware free meant 360.00. Thanks for your insight.  

• Like 1