Shoreexcursions.asia

cruisinpoler

Has anyone used this company? They do shore excursions all over Asia. We are cruising Japan and are looking into a few excursions with them. The prices are high, but I am finding that across the board in Japan. Just looking for personal experiences. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Shore Excursions Asia for three stops in Japan.  You're right, they are expensive but so was everything else we looked at in Japan.  They were prompt in replying to my questions and very familiar with cruise critic participants so everyone on my tours were able to pay separately.  I believe they required that at least half of the cost was paid up front and you could pay the balance in cash on the  day of the tour.  We paid the full cost up front by using a link set up by the sales representative. We had a total of 16 on our tour, the buses were very comfortable and well-maintained. The guides were good and their English was very easily understood. I think the highest pp price was around $145 and the lowest around $125.  All tours were 6-8 hrs duration, so not a terrible price for full day tours.  The per person price varies with the number of participants, it would be less with more in the group.  I did get some pressure from the company to add more than 16 but we ended up starting additional tours so the group could be kept smaller. They were also very accommodating with changes in set tours.  We added to or changed some of our itineraries without difficulty.  Hope this helps with your planning

• 1 month later...

I have used this company in the past for 3 cruises, and again next 2020.  I have had excellent results/tours/experience.

I tend to up the number of participants when utlizing this company, as it makes the tour more cost effective.