Parking at Logan International--NCL Flight from NYC-Boston-Amsterdam

Just got my flight from NCL that was included in the package.  As it stands now (but I am working on it!) we fly from JFK to Boston and then to Amsterdam.  The outbound is not awful but the return is.  I am thinking that we may just drive to Boston (we live in Connecticut) and park, eliminating the connecting flight.  What is long term parking like at Logan?  I have never flown out of Boston.

Super easy, it always works for us.  We choose the economy lot and get the bus to the terminal.  The economy parking is in a garage and the bus is pretty frequent.  I don't think we've actually ever waited to get the bus on the way to the terminal, a few times from the terminal to the garage we have waited up to 10 minutes.  The economy lot is on airport property and the signs bring you right there.  It's $26.00 per day. 

You could also choose an off site company which will be slightly cheaper and there is typically no wait for a bus either way.  We don't typically choose this option because the Logan parking typically takes just a few minutes back to 93

• Like 1

Though I don’t know anything about the parking at either JFK or Boston Logan, I would warn you that if you miss (do not take) the first leg (JFK to BOS) they will cancel the rest of your flights even the return legs. 

Can you call NCL to change from JFK to BOS?

As the above poster said you will need to call Norwegian and have them rebook the flights going directly from Boston to Amsterdam. No showing the JFK flight will cancel the rest of your flights.

We are flying out of Boston to Seattle for our Alaskan cruise on the Bliss in June and we booked the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan. The rate with all taxes is $284 for 2 and includes up to 14 days of parking (there's also a package that includes up to 7 days parking that is a little cheaper). There is a free shuttle from the hotel that takes about 5 minutes to get to the terminal.

I appreciate the feedback.  I am waiting to hear from my TA to see if she can change the flight to non stop from NY.  I know my husband will not go for the transfer, and am trying to see if he would be willing to leave from Boston.  I am beginning to see why some people were not happy with the free air perk.  I really thought it would not be an issue leaving from the NY area.

4 minutes ago, sharonann24 said:

I appreciate the feedback.  I am waiting to hear from my TA to see if she can change the flight to non stop from NY.  I know my husband will not go for the transfer, and am trying to see if he would be willing to leave from Boston.  I am beginning to see why some people were not happy with the free air perk.  I really thought it would not be an issue leaving from the NY area.

What's the awful part of the return?

International flights are a challenge anyway with the time difference so you have to factor that in and being "free"....... you get what you pay for.    Kinda the same when people are upset about the location of their "guaranteed room" but didn't want to pay to pick their own. 

3 hours ago, sharonann24 said:

Awful part--a 12 hour overnight layover in Boston.

You have a 12 hour layover in Boston just to get back to JFK?  Also, if I'm reading this correctly, you live in CT?  If all of this is fact, I would just ask TA to do the air from Boston, not JFK.  What is the advantage of driving to JFK vs. driving to BOS?

Also, be sure to consider your luggage. Even if you were to get a car service to JFK outbound, and fly back to BOS and get off the flight there- your bags would still be headed for JFK without the option to pull them. We learned this one the hard way once on American, and that was at the recommendation and approval from an American agent.