Golf Cart Tour Questions

Airrace

Looking for people that have rented a golf cart in Bonaire for their reviews and answers to my questions.

Did you have plenty of time to see the entire island?

What things were the highlight of your adventure?

Did you have a favorite restaurant or bar?

Did  you have a favorite place to snorkel?

What was your favorite stop to take a photo?

Where did you go to watch the flamingos?

Thanks in Advance

We just completed a tour with Bonaire Cruisers Golf Carts in April. We were in port from 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Got off the ship at 7:30 a.m. and found the Bonaire Cruisers tent and then walked about 2 blocks to the rental location. We registered for our golf cart and were on our way south by 8 a.m. We took our time exploring along the south section and stopped at many sights (Slave huts, Salt Flats, Flamingos, Sorobon Beach). We didn't get to see too many flamingos and only at a distance. We did see wild donkeys. We didn't hang around Sorobon Beach. Our plan was to have lunch here but it was too early for us so we turned back towards town on the loop and began the north section of the tour at about 10:00 a.m. We drove out to the 1000 Steps and tried to snorkel here but the waves were too wild. I really did not find anywhere that I would have wanted to snorkel. The beaches along the south side were very rustic and we didn't see much of the north side as we turned around after the 1000 Steps. We were told by others that did the complete north loop that there was not much to see and was quite boring. If you go past the 1000 Steps, you can no longer turn back but must continue with the loop as it becomes a one way. We returned our golf cart and then walked through town for a wonderful, handmade Gelato snack. We were back on the ship by 1:00 p.m. and then had a light lunch. I am renting from Bonaire Cruisers again in January. It was a great way to see this port. Hope this helps.

I have done this in Grand Turk before and we loved it.  Can you tell me about how much it was?  We are not going until next year, so I was just curious.  Trying to figure out now what we might want to do next year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 12:05 AM, Airrace said:

Rent early as I am told they fill up fast. Very nice lady (Debbie) will take your reservation.

Enjoy your visit

Did you reach them through facebook?  I can't seem to find an email.  Also, do they do the deposit on your Credit Card or is it best to do the deposit and rental fee in cash?   Thanks for your answers... just trying to plan.  

23 hours ago, LindaO said:

Did you reach them through facebook?  I can't seem to find an email.  Also, do they do the deposit on your Credit Card or is it best to do the deposit and rental fee in cash?   Thanks for your answers... just trying to plan.  

I was curious about that as well! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, cruisinsly said:

I was curious about that as well! 

You pay the day you rent them. You can either put the deposit on credit card or pay in cash. They send you a very detailed email when you reserve the carts. The email should answer most of your questions.