Cheap Beach Club Recommendations

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

First off, I want to say I'm sorry for asking a question that I feel like is asked all of the time with Cozumel, and it's "where should I go for a cheap beach day?" There will be four of us, two adults and two 19 year olds, so we want a nice place to go and relax before our two full days in Havana. The beach club doesn't need to have a pool, but it would be nice, or showers as an alternative would be nice. In your recommendation, can you put the approximate taxi cost each way (we'll all share one), as well as how much a chair rental and/or enough food/drink would cost? (I know some allow you to use the chairs and pools and such for free as long as you buy a certain amount of food/drink from the bar). We are trying to save money (to splurge in Havana), so please don't recommend anything that would come out to over $40 per person please. The cheaper, the better :)

Thank you so much in advance to anyone that can help us, we are VERY excited for this trip, and it is very needed :D

40 minutes ago, OceansOfTravels said:

Hello,

First off, I want to say I'm sorry for asking a question that I feel like is asked all of the time with Cozumel, and it's "where should I go for a cheap beach day?" There will be four of us, two adults and two 19 year olds, so we want a nice place to go and relax before our two full days in Havana. The beach club doesn't need to have a pool, but it would be nice, or showers as an alternative would be nice. In your recommendation, can you put the approximate taxi cost each way (we'll all share one), as well as how much a chair rental and/or enough food/drink would cost? (I know some allow you to use the chairs and pools and such for free as long as you buy a certain amount of food/drink from the bar). We are trying to save money (to splurge in Havana), so please don't recommend anything that would come out to over $40 per person please. The cheaper, the better 🙂

Thank you so much in advance to anyone that can help us, we are VERY excited for this trip, and it is very needed 😄

IF you need a beach - Paradise Beach (taxi about$15 each way) PAYG with $3 admission.

If you just want loungers and the ocean, no pool or beach but snorkeling possible - Money Bar ($11 each way) PAYG.

If you don’t want taxi, walk to El Cid from Puerta Maya or International “cheap pass” about $20 with $10 food and beverage credit.

From Punta Langosta -walk to No Name Bar at Hotel Barracuda, pool and PAYG, loungers but no real beach, snorkeling. This is not for everyone - popular with crew, we usually enjoy although music not our taste last time we were there! - it is cheap because you can walk and no entrance fee.

Edited by c-leg5

CLegs  provides good options. Of the three I would choose Money Bar if my focus was saving $$ - plus you will enjoy great facilites, good food, drinks and service, and good snorkelling from the shore. No pool, no water toys, but they do offer a great sunset and an enjoyable happy hour! 😎