Miracle Dry Dock 2020

On 2/7/2020 at 2:31 PM, bstel said:

Glad they are getting rid of the Sky Sports bar.  we sailed Miracle in May 19 and the place was always deserted.  Very sterile atmosphere, and pretty terrible sports programming on the TVs.  Only reason i went into the bar was to grab a drink during happy hour since the Red Frog was so busy and you had to wait forever to get a drink.

What type of happy hour do they offer?

23 hours ago, lovebears said:

What type of happy hour do they offer?

Sky Bar has no happy hour, hence it not being busy.  Red Frog had specials on pitchers of some type of mixed drinks.  I had the Cheers so didnt apply to me.

We just got off her on 02/14/2020 in Miami. It will be interesting to see the updates, I know there were no real answers from the crew; I hope we get the Blue Iguana, that would be nice etc. That ship needs some other work too, HVAC system is in need of serious work. Ship common areas and rooms were barely tolerable from heat during the day.

15 minutes ago, bob17969 said:

We just got off her on 02/14/2020 in Miami. It will be interesting to see the updates, I know there were no real answers from the crew; I hope we get the Blue Iguana, that would be nice etc. That ship needs some other work too, HVAC system is in need of serious work. Ship common areas and rooms were barely tolerable from heat during the day.

Updates were confirmed a few weeks ago. We are getting Blue Iguana, Guy’s Burgers, Water Works, and a couple of bars. 

I know this has been confirmed by third part sites, but I have had a hard time getting Carnival to say yes for sure.  Received an email today from Carnival titled "Your upcoming cruise just got even better".  The base of the email says, "Carnival Miracle just got new spots for grabbing a meal or a drink — delish!
And for those with good taste in waterparks, we have great news." and has these picture attached:

The email says nothing of the dry dock.

Carnival1.JPG

Carnival2.JPG

29 minutes ago, ncovert said:

I know this has been confirmed by third part sites, but I have had a hard time getting Carnival to say yes for sure.  Received an email today from Carnival titled "Your upcoming cruise just got even better".  The base of the email says, "Carnival Miracle just got new spots for grabbing a meal or a drink — delish!
And for those with good taste in waterparks, we have great news." and has these picture attached:

The email says nothing of the dry dock.

Carnival1.JPG

Carnival2.JPG

As previously mentioned, Carnival themselves confirmed the new updates several weeks ago. You just need to go to the main website and search for your ship. If it says “coming soon,” then it’s being added during the dry dock. 

3 minutes ago, ilovesparky13 said:

As previously mentioned, Carnival themselves confirmed the new updates several weeks ago. You just need to go to the main website and search for your ship. If it says “coming soon,” then it’s being added during the dry dock. 

Oh awesome!  Thanks for commenting, you are a huge help!  Happy sailing

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ilovesparky13 said:

Also, Adam Cornes is the current CD on the Miracle.   On February 14th he posted this on his facebook page, "After another wonderful journeys cruise through the Panama we now head to Freeport for dry dock. Time to spruce up the Miracle!! Then back to San Francisco our new home port!!"

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

I'll be sailing on her Jan. 2022 out of San Diego, I can't wait.  Hope they get a fast slide, LOL

We are doing the April, 2021 Hawaii cruise out of San Diego. Will be sure to check out the slides for you. 😉

Edited by SDPadreFan

9 minutes ago, minniegidget said:

Just looked and it does not say she is getting dive in movies. That’s sad still going to have. Blast going to Hawaii in November 

Someone else in this thread posted that the current cruise director, Adam Cornes, indicated that they will get all the cabling in place for the dive-in movies but that there isn't enough time in dry dock to actually install the screen, etc. This will have to be done during future cruises.

4 minutes ago, Keys2Heaven said:

Someone else in this thread posted that the current cruise director, Adam Cornes, indicated that they will get all the cabling in place for the dive-in movies but that there isn't enough time in dry dock to actually install the screen, etc. This will have to be done during future cruises.

So maybe by November she will have one? That’s great news. The dive in movies are one of my favorite things on a cruise ship as I normally don’t go to the movies at home.