Suite benefits on Mariner of the Seas

Ok so I bit the bullet and upgraded (well that remains to be seen since I think I put us right under a pool, anyway not going to stress about that), and I just have a couple of questions for the experts that I can't seem to find answers to:

1.  Is there a suite lunch on embarking day?

2. On Mariner of the Seas is there reserved suite seating for ice show?

Thank you.

Have only sailed suites on Oasis class ship but have a suite booked on Mariner . Is there a gathering place after boarding , such as the SL on Oasis and Harmony , or do you just mosey about until the rooms are ready ?

4 minutes ago, kittymamma said:

Have only sailed suites on Oasis class ship but have a suite booked on Mariner . Is there a gathering place after boarding , such as the SL on Oasis and Harmony , or do you just mosey about until the rooms are ready ?

There is a Suite Lounge on Mariner.

Thanks , Bob.  I was aware of the SL on Mariner but didn't know if that is where we could gather after boarding. We are still relatively new to RC, having been Disney folks for a number of years.  Still learning.

35 minutes ago, kittymamma said:

Thanks , Bob.  I was aware of the SL on Mariner but didn't know if that is where we could gather after boarding. We are still relatively new to RC, having been Disney folks for a number of years.  Still learning.

The SL is accessible 24 hours via your SeaPass card.  However, if Mariner check-in does not issue SeaPass cards prior to boarding, then I'm not sure you can get into the SL before your stateroom is open. 

Viking Crown is normally a quiet place to sit in the morning and afternoon, if yo are just looking for a place to hang out before staterooms are open.

6 hours ago, kittymamma said:

You can wait anywhere. There is a suite lounge,  but ( unlike oasis class ) it is not set up with alcohol  or snacks until the evening cocktail hours. 

M

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

Thank you @Nadja  you answered a lot of my questions. I do want to ask how soon in advance did you receive the email? My cruise is 5/20 and haven’t heard from the concierge. Thanks. 

Usually get an email 7 days before the cruise. 

• Like 1