Surf and Stream question

Am I able to purchase a surf and stream package for 4 devices and share the sign in information with other members in my family?

I’m pretty sure this will work, I just want to make sure before I purchase.

Thanks!

Four device plan means four devices at the same time.  In fact if you gave your code to 20 people they could all use it, just only four of everyone's devices at at time.  If you buy a single device plan you can also share that among however many devices your family has, just only one at a time.  

Once you hit your purchased device limit it will tell you.  Some ships ask if you want to kick another device off, some don't.  In the latter case you will have to manually log one of the active devices off to use an new one.

I've shared a 4-device plan between four different people in three different rooms.  

Two people were friends I was traveling with, and one was someone I met on the Roll Call.  I had purchased the plan during a sale, then each of the other three paid me cash for their portion of the plan.