Cabo San Lucas Excursion recommendations

rayal8

I'm looking for a recommendation for Cabo San Lucas for and off road tour, like ATV or dune buggies. We have a teenage son and also an 8 year old so need something good for the family.  We want something adventurous but something that our youngest could handle too.  We would consider Puerto Vallarta as well if there was a good option there. thanks

Rayal8 have you checked with  https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/ . We did a UTV (its a quad for 4 people) and Horseback combo which was super cool.  They also offer ATV and UTV only tours.  We did it with our kids a couple years ago. Definitely exhilarating but not scary.  I think our youngest was 7 at the time and she really enjoyed it too.

Its in a gorgeous location too, you go through the desert and feels like you are in some old western movie and then arrive on these cliffs that overlook the sea.  Incredibly stunning and then head down onto the beach and ride along the shoreline.  

Edited by TMR2

2 hours ago, rayal8 said:

I'm looking for a recommendation for Cabo San Lucas for and off road tour, like ATV or dune buggies. We have a teenage son and also an 8 year old so need something good for the family.  We want something adventurous but something that our youngest could handle too.  We would consider Puerto Vallarta as well if there was a good option there. thanks

You may want to consider Mazatlan for this type of tour.  We did an ATV tour through King David Tours.  They pick you up at the pier, boat ride to Stone Island, about 2 hours on an ATV riding on the beach and interior of the island, then lunch at a restaurant on the beach, and they get you back to the ship in plenty of time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 12:59 PM, rayal8 said:

Thanks TMR2 . I was checking out the tour you mentioned, the UTV's sound like a great option.  Are they stick (standard) or automatic?

Automatic so easy to drive. Super fun!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 7:39 AM, riffatsea said:

I really loved riding a camel along the beach in Cabo!!

Unless you are planning a trip to Africa this is a unique experience!!

Riding camels may be the BEST excursion I have ever done! 😄

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...