Rebook

oneworld

Would I have the new TA do the cancellation and rebook or do I have to do the cancellation myself?

You would have to tell the original TA that you want to cancel and then hope that they don't have a cancellation fee as that could negate the little savings from the new TA.

If there are no canx fees, I would re-book,

Just amke sure both are quoting you totals-port charges, govt fees etc.

Exactly!!! Whenever I have done price comparisons, I always tell them, "Give me the total that is going to be charged to my credit card. I don't like surprises. I want to know the WHOLE price with everything included." Sometimes different agencies look like they have really good prices, but in the small print with the * it says, "does not include...." and if it did the price would be comparable with where you were just at in the first place.

What would you do if you booked your cruise and then another TA came along and offered you the same cruise for about $100 less? I asked my TA to match and he said he couldn't.

Do your shopping before you book, not after. If you don't like what the first TA did don't use him/her again, but don't pull the booking over the $100.

Archived