Help please... re Forums app?

Hey everyone,

Just preparing for my live review starting tomorrow on Ovation. I haven't used my Forums app since last year's Brilliance in the UK review.

Do I have to use my web browser now (rather not, I really liked Forums app) or does Forums app still work? I'm able to open Forums app and view all the posts, however it will not let me login.

On previous threads when the "new" CC platform was introduced, IIRC PCWalton figured out how to get the app working... I hope someone can give me some direction.

I’m not sure what you mean by Forums app, but since the upgrade last fall, the CC app does not work. The Tapatalk app apparently does work. There are a number of threads in this forum discussing these subjects. 

Good luck and enjoy Ovation!  

Thx Turtles,

I see in some recent threads that Tapatalk is now not accessible as well. I've tried both Tapatalk and CC app (I believe this is actually called "Forums" when you search for the app. I can access both and see posts, however both will not allow login. I don;t like using Tapatalk... Forums worked perfectly for me... really liked using it. I suspect I may be stuck using my browser.

Tapatalk did work somewhat like the cruise critic app did, because it was based on the same software.  Tapatalk now only works in web view on my IOS device

You can use Tapatalk, but now it will be similar to using the web browser.  

I mu did find that you can add photos with text between them by clicking the + on the photo you want to insert.  Not quite as easy as the old app, but the best solution they have so far. 

Tapatalk is not working for me.  One thread makes me log in over and over and won't let me read or post, others let me read but won't let me post. (I should have explained, this is when I click on notifications from threads I am posting on.)

Edited by Vict0riann

If you look at the first few pages of the forum help section, there are quite a few threads regarding this topic.

CC is working with the CC app developer to update the CC app to work with the new format. No ETA. There is also a bug with Tapatalk when trying to login to CC through that app. They're working on their plug-in for the Tapatalk app to fix that.