Muster

Hi I have a question Royal still does their drill outside correct. Is there a place to sit? Major back issues I cannot stand in one place for long.

Two muscle relaxers to Doans pills and two Advil keep me walking for an  hour.Standing like that no way! TY!

Edited by Reader0108598

go to guest services when you board and let them know you cant stand for long. If ours is outside we check in with the muster staff and go find a spot inside to sit my mom at. We usually stay with her and they are ok with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

go to guest services when you board and let them know you cant stand for long. If ours is outside we check in with the muster staff and go find a spot inside to sit my mom at. We usually stay with her and they are ok with that.

TY Cru1s1ng2009

• Like 1

was on Symphony and our muster station was at the pursers area.  No place to sit.  I advised that I need to sit and was moved to the opposite side from the passengers and given a chair to sit where other seated passengers were.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mac1_131 said:

We had to stand. I found a wall to lean against.

Yeah my lower back gives out I have to bend over to avoid the pain then I get dizzy ..Cannot stand still brings it on quicker than if I am walking.

Edited by Reader0108598

Have never stood outside of RCCL for muster.  I check in with one in charge and then ask where to report for mobility issues.  Usually sent to Boleros if one on ship where I also check in with one in charge.  Have my 13th Royal cruise in November.  Like you it is not possible for me to stand for Muster also can"t take the heat.  You will not have a problem.  Have never checked in with Guest Services as they do not conduct the Drill.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Have never stood outside of RCCL for muster.  I check in with one in charge and then ask where to report for mobility issues.  Usually sent to Boleros if one on ship where I also check in with one in charge.  Have my 13th Royal cruise in November.  Like you it is not possible for me to stand for Muster also can"t take the heat.  You will not have a problem.  Have never checked in with Guest Services as they do not conduct the Drill.

Thank you Snit13 , I also have COPD!

Edited by Reader0108598