MSC Meraviglia Cabin 11011 question

cruzingambler

Hi,  Just booked a Aurea Suite 11011 for our Mexican Riviera Cruise next year.  The picture shows a Hot Tub on the balcony.  I've tried to confirm with the MSC reservations as my booking shows it as a Whirlpool in the bathroom.  One of the reasons we booked this suite was for the Hot tub on the balcony.  Has anyone stayed in this suite, just curious where the Hot tub is located. 

Thanks for your help

I'll assume that "Mexican Riviera" is a typo.  I think that cabin would be great on her Caribbean sailings, Northern Europe might be a little questionable during the cooler months.

Oh My Gosh!!!

Thank you all so much for responding.  I can't figure out how to respond to each of you individually!  If anyone can help me figure it out I would appreciate it.

Yes, we are going to the Caribbean in March of 2020, I've got a couple of other cruises scheduled for Mexico in October and May...Getting confused on where I am going, LOL.   We have sailed on the MSC Divina and the MSC Seaside & just love MSC!!  My husband just retired and I am close behind so I am in the booking craze right now!  Thought we would step this cruise up a little with the suite.  So excited!! 

Capitalberry - I really appreciate the video, great job!!  WOO HOO...292 days and counting until we sail....AWESOME, thank you so much for sharing.

Again, thank you everyone!!  Happy Sailing:)

• Like 1