Hotels Bayonne - Park and Stay

artvlay

Define reasonable...how many people?  What dates? Rates in the EWR airport area and other places like Jersey City really vary....if you give us more details we can help better. Also, look at the Cape Liberty 411 thread for ideas. You can search that board or this forum.

You're only about 90 minutes away, you may want to entertain just parking at the pier.  It's really easy and it's 22 bucks a day...AND safe.  I am an hour away and often take the train up, but this time I drove, stayed by EWR, and then drove adn parked at the pier....it was SO nice to not have to mess around with shuttles or Uber.

14 minutes ago, megr1125 said:

Define reasonable...how many people?  What dates? Rates in the EWR airport area and other places like Jersey City really vary....if you give us more details we can help better. Also, look at the Cape Liberty 411 thread for ideas. You can search that board or this forum.

You're only about 90 minutes away, you may want to entertain just parking at the pier.  It's really easy and it's 22 bucks a day...AND safe.  I am an hour away and often take the train up, but this time I drove, stayed by EWR, and then drove adn parked at the pier....it was SO nice to not have to mess around with shuttles or Uber.

Cruise is Sept 8th, so staying in hotel on Sept 7th for two people. Parked in the past at pier, but thinking of staying over. 

1 hour ago, artvlay said:

Cruise is Sept 8th, so staying in hotel on Sept 7th for two people. Parked in the past at pier, but thinking of staying over. 

Trinityreservations.com $227 tax included for hotel room, 21 days parking, and round trip port transportation.  Other more expensive options are Springhill Suites and Crowne Plaza.  Don’t stay in Carteret.

You could also look at the Embassy Suites, Courtyard or Residence Inn Elizabeth off Exit 13A and see what their rates are....then entertain parking at the pier.  ES has a shuttle, it's not free, IIRC it's 20 bucks per person, round trip.  Uber/Lyft would be around 35 give or take, each way. Cab/Car Service is probably around 50-60.

The Residence Inn and Courtyard offer park n cruise packages but the rates vary.  They're in the 250 range, and up not including tax.

4 hours ago, megr1125 said:

Thanks for the great information

37 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Thanks for the great information, much appreciated. Why do you say not to stay in Carteret?

It’s in a more industrial area right next to the NJ Turnpike Exit 12 Toll booths and is about 16.5 miles from Cape Liberty instead of about 10-11 miles.  Not sure if they have gated parking like most of the airport hotel properties.