Help getting into meet and greet

Have been traveling for decades, but just signed up for cruise critic.  Cannot find my cruise (MSC Preziosa leaving Hamburg May 19, 2019).  Cannot seem to figure out how to join anything.  Most posts I come across are from 2011 or 2018.  Anybody out there?  I am in the little dingy tied to the back of the cruise and running out of hook, line and sinker.  G

You have a number of things working against you here.  First, Cruise Critic is North America centric.  The majority of the members are from here.  You are sailing on a ship that does not sail from North america, even in the winter, although she may be in the Caribbean.  Most of her passengers will be from Europe, and Cruise Critic does not have a very big presence there.  Since most of the passengers will not be CC members, there is not a roll call, where you could interact with them before your cruise.  This is also complicated by the fact that your ship picks up passengers in nearly every port.  So if the guests were all members of CC, there could conceivably be a roll call for each segment:  Hamburg, le Havre, Southampton.  But if you are really inquiring about the official Meet & Greet, sponsored by Cruise Critic and arranged by the ship, those only happen on MSC ships that sail from US ports, WHEN they are sailing from US ports.  Divina has them when sailing from here, but not when sailing in Europe.  So I guess what I am saying, is that you are on your own.  EM

1 hour ago, drgeorgehenry said:

Have been traveling for decades, but just signed up for cruise critic.  Cannot find my cruise (MSC Preziosa leaving Hamburg May 19, 2019).  Cannot seem to figure out how to join anything.  Most posts I come across are from 2011 or 2018.  Anybody out there?  I am in the little dingy tied to the back of the cruise and running out of hook, line and sinker.  G

There is no Roll Call currently set up for your cruise.  If you want to start one, here's where you need to go. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/746-msc-preziosa-roll-calls/

Just post there like you did here.  One note, it's a good idea to title your thread with the ship name and date of the cruise.  IMPORTANT:  If you want the Roll Call finder tool to see your roll call the date format must be May 19, 2019 (not 5/19/19, 19 May 2019, 19/5/19, or any other format).

Failing that - you can head over to the main MSC forum to talk to other MSC cruisers:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/49-msc-cruises/