When are formal nights on a 7 day cruise ?

Moxiefurball

46 minutes ago, Moxiefurball said:

Leaving on a 7 day cruise from Rome to Athens.  The cruise leaves on a Saturday and has one sea day , . Anyone know what nights of the cruise are two formal nights. 

We are also on this cruise - definitely the first sea day (May 27th) will be a formal night and possibly Corfu?  It is never the last night and won't be Crete because sail way isn't until 10 pm.  

We're on this one and the following 7 day.. 14 day.  For us, it shows it as having THREE formal nights for the 14 day itinerary.  I suspect that might mean only one on the first leg?  That would be the one on this thread.  I'm actually trying to determine when the 2 are on the next leg since the second sea day is the last day, and as Scotty mentioned, I don't think they ever do it on the last day(night.)  So, maybe there are 2 on the first leg after all?🤔

Are your itineraries indicating 2 formal nights or are you just thinking that every 7 day has 2 formal nights?

15 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

We're on this one and the following 7 day.. 14 day.  For us, it shows it as having THREE formal nights for the 14 day itinerary.  I suspect that might mean only one on the first leg?  That would be the one on this thread.  I'm actually trying to determine when the 2 are on the next leg since the second sea day is the last day, and as Scotty mentioned, I don't think they ever do it on the last day(night.)  So, maybe there are 2 on the first leg after all?🤔

Are your itineraries indicating 2 formal nights or are you just thinking that every 7 day has 2 formal nights?

We have two formal nights listed on our 7 night cruise 🙂

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moxiefurball said:

Actually I’m on the June 15 out of Rome , and the cruise shows 2 formal nights but doesn’t specify which night. Just trying to figure out what nights to possibly reserve one of the  specialty restaurants. 

Yup, I figured that's why you were asking, but I did think you were on the May one.  Sorry I can't help... unless you can wait a couple of weeks.  We'd likely know by then.  And thanks Scotty... looks like I get one formal night with the Athens to Barcelona leg.  Still not sure if I'm bringing attire for them.  Gotta decide soon..leaving in a few!

Edited by Redwing55