Staff and Entertainment for “new” Equinox?

Cruizinggirl

Once Equinox returns to Florida June 1st after the Mini Revolution, does anyone know who will be on board as staff and entertainment? I know Captain Kate will be back for her last rotation prior to transitioning to the Edge, but haven’t seen any postings regarding staff and entertainment.  

3 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I have often wondered what some do if they find out the HD, GRM, CD etc isn’t someone they like or are familiar with.  

I would imagine, just like with a job on land, the crew member can adjust to personnel changes. 

53 minutes ago, sleepless said:

I would imagine, just like with a job on land, the crew member can adjust to personnel changes. 

Wasn’t asking about the crew as I’m sure they adjust.  I just have always wondered when a passenger asks who the _____ is what they would do if it was someone they didn’t care for, would they cancel.  

We have Sr Officers &  CDs  we have cruised with and some we prefer but haven’t encounter any that would cause us to reconsider.  In fact we have had cruises where Officers and/or CDs have changed during the cruise.  

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Wasn’t asking about the crew as I’m sure they adjust.  I just have always wondered when a passenger asks who the _____ is what they would do if it was someone they didn’t care for, would they cancel.  

We have Sr Officers &  CDs  we have cruised with and some we prefer but haven’t encounter any that would cause us to reconsider.  In fact we have had cruises where Officers and/or CDs have changed during the cruise.  

We never used to care about who was on board what ship until we did a few cruises in close succession on the same ships where we did meet up with the same staff.

It did make a difference to our experience having a butler who knew our ways, a M’D in Murano’s who greeted our first arrival with ‘Welcome home, your favourite table is ready for you!’ To say nothing for a Captain who came over to us first night in Tuscan and gave us a personal welcome...

It is several years now since we cruised on Equinox so we are not expecting to know anyone. It certainly doesn’t determine our booking patterns but it is nice to meet up with staff who have previously looked after you and made your cruise special...

Yet to meet any Celebrity staff member that ‘I didn’t care for’ just some that do go above and beyond...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jelayne said:

Sorry, I miss understood your question.    I have read that some passengers will cancel.  Others do adjust.

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

I have often wondered what some do if they find out the HD, GRM, CD etc isn’t someone they like or are familiar with.  

Probably come to CC and complain?

bon voyage

• Haha 1