Miracle aft cabin questions

Mrgoodbar

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of taking the Miracle thru the Panama canal in an aft extended balcony cabin.

I would love info on which decks are partially covered, totally covered or not covered at all.  Also, is there a different in balcony size depending on deck.   This is my first time sailing Carnival so any recent info is greatly appreciated.

Book early no matter what cabin you choose.  These cabins will be the first to go.  Highly recommend an aft-wrap for this cruise.  Would  be worth every penny, and then some.  

Agree about getting an aft if you can.  When we did this trip we had suite mid-ship.  I really considered an aft suite but there are a lot of complaints about the vibration on this ship in the aft cabins.  I knew the vibration would drive me batty if even half of what people were saying was true.  But I am hyper sensitive to vibration.  The Aft would have been an awesome spot to watch the crossing!

On 5/20/2019 at 8:30 PM, Mrgoodbar said:

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of taking the Miracle thru the Panama canal in an aft extended balcony cabin.

I would love info on which decks are partially covered, totally covered or not covered at all.  Also, is there a different in balcony size depending on deck.   This is my first time sailing Carnival so any recent info is greatly appreciated.

Did they fix the vibration problems on the Miracle?

When we did the Hawaii cruise in 2015, it was difficult to eat in the dining room due to the excessive vibrations at the stern of the ship.  It was so bad that your water glass would vibrate off the table if you didn't watch it.  I remember thinking at the time that I was SO glad that our stateroom was midship instead of aft.

Of course, that's been 4 years ago...hopefully, things have been rectified since then.

Garnett

I took the miracle in 2017 in the aft wrap on deck 4 - that cabin vibrated just about 24/7 so I will never stay in it again or an aft on that ship.  I would ask alot of questions about if they fixed whatever the problem was or if it's still an issue.  We asked the steward to remove all the glasses because they just clanked all night long and was so very annoying.  it was covered though.  good luck